Hi Great Site!

Guest haimster

Guest haimster

I have always been a big fan of Lance but when I saw him for the first time in Millenium my admiration went thru the roof

No one else could have pulled that role off with the same dedication as Lance

No wonder Chris Carter wrote it with him in mind!!

Do you think they will ever release a big screen version like the X Files Movie?

Hello to everyone here nice to be in good company

Guest blondton13
I have always been a big fan of Lance but when I saw him for the first time in Millenium my admiration went thru the roof

No one else could have pulled that role off with the same dedication as Lance

No wonder Chris Carter wrote it with him in mind!!

Do you think they will ever release a big screen version like the X Files Movie?

Hello to everyone here nice to be in good company

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greetings and Salutations!! Welcome to our wonderful, odd little space in cyberworld! Have fun, be nice, and ask all the questions you want!! (I probably don't have the answers but the great people here will! :tongue: )

...As for a possible Millennium movie, that is what we're all wishing for!! :praying:

It's cool to meet fellow fans! :fool:

• Elders (Moderators)

Welcome, Haimster. Good to have you on board. You'll find lots of Lance fans here.

I can't think of anyone who could play the role of Frank so convincingly. Were there any roles in particular, do you think, that made Chris Carter want Lance to play the role? Or just his screen presence generally?

Guest haimster
Welcome aboard Haimster! Millennium was a fantastic series and its great to see new Members joining up to discuss it and find out more!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thankyou

What a fantastic thing that Im in the company of people who recognise the fantastic

TV Series Millenium

I thought that I was the only One!!

Lance and the other cast members including the writers and Chris Carter should be

remembered for there outstanding achievement

Millenium was fantasic and whoever cancelled it at 20th Century Fox should hang there head in shame

:ouro: