By The Numbers: 16

Rate this topic

Guest Snapper

Pick your favorite  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

I think I'll go for 'Covenant'. It has a great feel to it with a tangible sense of sorrow and misery in the scenes inside the Garry household. The 'angel boy' scene still raises the hair on my neck now. Overall though, the episode is really only an okay one punctuated with some great moments. It is rather slow by Millennium standards being much more of a standard police proceedural than usual (not a bad thing generally). However the acting aside from Mr Garry and of course Frank, is rather poor really. The 2-D head honcho pushing for the execution, the rather superflous younger characters (the female attorney appears in the X-Files Pilot episode and is just as poor in that too - she just cannot act!)

'Saturn Dreaming of Mercury' is a close second. 'Roosters' is a ridiculous episode with its Nazis and gunfights. The presentation of the Odessa front company is absolutely insulting! Of the two 'Owls' is clearly the better episode but that is more from a generally higher standard of production values and coherence of plot.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lonegungrrly1121

'Saturn dreaming of mercury' what a powerful episode. I love the bond between Frank and Jordan in this episode.

I also thought that the scenes between Emma and Jordan were great too.

and the final scene where Emma says that she wont be a erand boy for anyone. 'not even you, frank.'

I also thought that Brittany Tiplady did a great job in this episode :clapping:

• 1 year later...
Guest betweenthelines

I liked 'Saturn Dreaming of Mercury' but fail to see what's so creepy about it. Being the Season 2 fan I am, I voted for 'Roosters'.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...