A Family Member?

Rate this topic

I was watching the credits roll by on "The Time is Now" and a certain name caught my eye as it passed by. The Associate Producer's name is Julie Herlocker. That last name immediately rang a bell from something i had seen on "Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense"...sure enough, during the opening sequence, if you look carefully as the camera zooms in on Goopta's yearbook photo, the girl right next to him is also named Herlocker. But the first name is Sarah, so i am wondering if that is:

1. a tribute to her mom

2. actually her, but using a false first name...

The way the picture is, hair wise, makeup, etc, looks to be late 70's to early 80's..

anyway, its too eerie to be just a coincidence...

anyone else notice?

Inquiring minds want to know... :mabiuswoz'ere:

Interesting!  And nice catch!    :clapping:

It was a big deal to me when I noticed what looked like my name ("Erin") on a storefront at the beginning of "A Single Blade of Grass".  :wtf:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Raven Wolf -

Isn't it cool when stuff like that happens?? Makes you feel like a part of the show. Speaking of names, could there be a more "flat" name than Frank Black? 5 letters each, each ending in a K..perfect symmetry..guess Carter didn't want him remembered for a fancy name...thats why he is one of the leading directors in Hollywood.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Interesting!  And nice catch!    :clapping:

It was a big deal to me when I noticed what looked like my name ("Erin") on a storefront at the beginning of "A Single Blade of Grass".  :wtf:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't Peter watts refer to one of his daughters as Erin in the episode "Midnight Of The Century"? I forget why, but I seem to recall that morsel of information crossing my mind during the credits as well. I have noticed a few other things like that, that have made me wonder if that was how the names were derived.

Guest arcanamundi
Didn't Peter watts refer to one of his daughters as Erin in the episode "Midnight Of The Century"? I forget why, but I seem to recall that morsel of information crossing my mind during the credits as well. I have noticed a few other things like that, that have made me wonder if that was how the names were derived.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And I think one of the writers of both SBoG and MotC is named Erin Maher...