Favorite Season One Villain...

Rate this topic

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tried to narrow it down to ten, so sorry if I've left off your favorite!

Ephraim Fabricant is such a smarmy b******* (as is Alastair Pepper) but

they don't technically kill anyone in their respective episodes, but are merely lackeys of the lovely Miss Butler. Though neither does Hance nor the Judge, but think of them as the masterminds behind the murderin'. :mabiuswoz'ere:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I tried to narrow it down to ten, so sorry if I've left off your favorite!

Ephraim Fabricant is such a smarmy b******* (as is Alastair Pepper) but

they don't technically kill anyone in their respective episodes, but are merely lackeys of the lovely Miss Butler. Though neither does Hance nor the Judge, but think of them as the masterminds behind the murderin'.  :mabiuswoz'ere:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went with Richard Alan Hance. He was a great villain in a great episode. He also had a human side to him, and in many ways was a potentially decent person who just went down the wrong path. Even though he was obviously a dangerous murderer who would most likely go back to his murderous ways if let out of prison, he even shows some humanity and compassion from inside prison, while being interviewed by Frank. That is one of the many things I like about this show. The villains are not one dimensional stereotypical villains. They have some depth and realness to them.

That is one of the many things I like about this show. The villains are not one dimensional stereotypical villains. They have some depth and realness to them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. In many cases you CAN see that they could've gone down some other path,

or if they're virtually evil, they at least proffer some bizarre rationalization for their crimes which validates it for them (The Judge) or contains some complexity, such as Fabricant. Anyone who slices cats open as a kid to see what would happen is probably not going to grow up to be a member of Amnesty International. :bigsmile:

• Elders (Admins)

Richard Alan Hance (played with such power and conviction by Jeremy Roberts) was my choice, he was such a stong and intense 'real' villain. The Interview scenes with Lance were extremely powerful and showed both actors talents of immensely. "Meat..."

Guest blondton13

Whew! This was hard for me, because I found it difficult to pick a "favorite" villian. (Villians aren't usually my favorites, just Frank catching them!)The most memorable one to me was the Frenchman from the Pilot, so I went the old fashioned way!

Guest Burnout

Yaponchik (Maranatha)

Half his face blown off, still have the means to escape, and ready to control the world--he goes down of my favorite villain in season one :)

• Elders (Admins)
Yaponchik (Maranatha)

Half his face blown off, still have the means to escape, and ready to control the world--he goes down of my favorite villain in season one :)

Now that's dedication to the job!

Guest chrisnu
Yaponchik (Maranatha)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That shotgun sawed off to the point of being a pistol was hella cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Did anyone see the new show "Blind Justice" last night? This is not one of my favorite shows, but it's not bad, and it was nice to see the actor who played Richard Alan Hance (The Thin White Line) pop up with a small part. After a string of guest appearances in the mid to late 90s, I haven't seen much of him. I don't know how old the actor is, but he has gone from looking like he was in his 30s in Millennium to looking like he is in his 50s last night, but they can do wonders with makeup.