Favorite Season One Villain...

Rate this topic

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest byron lomax

Yaponchik. As I explained on another thread, he scared the hell out of me - and I loved the confrontation between him and Frank when they first meet, that's one of Frank's best moments.

The Judge is also an interesting and creepy character.

Guest Laurent.

I voted for Richard Alan Hance (Thin White Line) because he was strangely very human and inhuman at the same time. I wasn't sure if I'd try to understand him or simply run away.

My second choice was Henry Dion (Paper Dove)... mostly for patriotic reasons! Got to love serial killers from Québec, we don't get much of those here.

What do you think was so scary about Yaponchik?

What do you think was so scary about Yaponchik?

The fact that he walked about killing people with that shotgun pistol with impunity for one thing. Don't know how he would keep from breaking his wrist firing both barrels at the same time would be quit a kick.Then he takes a bullet to the back of the head and in a few scenes later is convincing Yura not only not to kill him,but to help him excape.As the doctor said "he is one tough son of a bitch". And maybe the Antichrist.

Whoever cast Levan Uchaneishvili made the right call because he was perfect for the part.

• 1 year later...

Poor me, I don't have an actual "favorite villian(s)," so I have to ask myself, "Which one could I watch over and over again. Unfortunately there's more then one answer, but my final answer would have to be Yaponchik (Maranatha), for all of the above reasons. I especially love the background music and sounds that Mark Snow brought to that episode.