How's The Weather?

Rate this topic

hippyroo

We received over a foot of snow today, and I have already been notified that I have a snowday tomorrow!

keeps me feeling young!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

keeps raining here in Arkansas, starting to look like Seattle:)

Guest Echelon

Umm. Springs always odd here(Oregon). One minute its sunshine the next showers. But normaly its always windy. And the californians stole most of our rain this year. *shakes fist* =]

Guest blondton13

Well, in my part of the east- Raleigh Nc, spring has finally arrived!!!! Yippee!!! :clapping: Lately, days have been in the 70's, nights down to low 60's/high 50's. Love that spring in the south!!

Guest SouthernCelt

Temps are comfortable but we're going into another round of bad thunderstorms with hail, tornados, and a LOT of rain. We seem to have this every 4 to 5 days every spring for anywhere from one to two months.

• Elders (Admins)

The weather has been freaking me out lately!

We had a mini heatwave in March (19th) with temperatures reaching 25C where I live in North Wales yet a few days before it was snowing! It was snowing last Friday too!

25C in March? That's just plain odd!

• Elders (Admins)
We received over a foot of snow today, and I have already been notified that I have a snowday tomorrow!

keeps me feeling young!

Hey! Nobody at TIWWA is allowed to say they have had snow without supplying a picture! Its a rule!

Guest fledgling666

well, Texas must have it's own atmosphere too, cuz it's pretty much the same here as it's ever been, getting close to HOT.