How's The Weather?

Rate this topic

hippyroo

Temps are comfortable but we're going into another round of bad thunderstorms with hail, tornados, and a LOT of rain.  We seem to have this every 4 to 5 days every spring for anywhere from one to two months.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey celt, just wanted to say hey, and seems like we are getting all the hail and thunderstorms just like you guys, have to start rowing to work everday, glad i live up on a hill:), take care...gunslinger

Guest blondton13
BEER---> About 75f here. Surf about 5-7 and the thongs are about to show up here soon. Actually, Easter break had some of them out on the sand.

BELCH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*sigh* God, I miss Cali!!! :cry::tongue:

Guest fledgling666

man, i'm glad i live in Texas, it's pretty predictable most of the year. it hot, then it's not as hot, then it's hot again. occassionally it rains, but when it does, it rains for 2 weeks straight, so once it starts, you know what you're in for. then it's hot again.

we get about 30 nice days a year the rest is crap.. the old joke is if ya don't like the weather [north central Illinois] just wait cause its already changing.  :tasty:

at the moment its pouring and windy and COLD...  :wtf:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, I escaped ILL in 84. I was raised north of Alton.