Action Figure

Rate this topic

Found this on EBAY....

price 60.00 on buy it now...free shipping....

Sideshow Frank Black Exclusive signed by Henriksen

Sideshow Frank BlackYou are bidding on the 12" Exclusive Frank Black figure from Sideshow's X-Files / Millennium series. Based on the likeness of Lance Henriksen, Frank Black features over 30 points of articulation, and includes a Webley revolver, old school .45 & holster, pager, cell phone, flashlight, Millennium case file w/ photos, and the exclusive bible accessory. This X-Files 12” figure display base. The figure comes brand new in box. And the even better part is it was hand signed by Lance Henriksen. Good luck and please email me with questions. Free shipping with buy it now

post-1098-1114116413_thumb.jpg

post-1098-1114116476_thumb.jpg

There are several threads about Sideshows Frank Black action figure. check in search including transcript of part of his two hr on-line chat with Sideshow where he was introduced to 'Mini-me Lance' [see my avatar] also discusses selling his 'Alien' tiles there. :ouro:

I was able to get mine on eBay for $36 plus s/h. Sideshow is running another go of the Frank Black action figure for about $46 [ I believe] :ouro:

There are several threads about Sideshows Frank Black action figure.  check in search including transcript of part of his two hr on-line chat with Sideshow where he was introduced to 'Mini-me Lance' [see my avatar] also discusses selling his 'Alien' tiles there.  :ouro:

I was able to get mine on eBay for $36 plus s/h.  Sideshow is running another go of the Frank Black action figure for about $46 [ I believe] :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the autograph makes it way more personal...i have 3 of the action figures and none of them are signed... :cry:

my biggest problem is getting the expense past the wife :eyes::praying: she already thinks i am nuts :fool: ...can anyone give me a good reason to give to her? how about it walkabout? Old Man? anyone?

post-1098-1114138256_thumb.jpg

Did they offer proof the autograph is real?? If so that could become quite a collectors piece and be worth MORE money some day. :clapping:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

walkabout...you know, i didnt even think about that :doh: in going back over the offer, i dont see where it includes a certificate of authencity :eyes: guess buyer beware is the phrase for today...

• Elders (Admins)

That's good advice, checking for authenticity. It certainly looks like Lance's signature, I have it on some photo's that were sent to me. It may have been autographed when Lance did his online chat with Sideshow, which surprised me as normally he doesn't like anything too hitech.

You're right, Graham. You never know who's trying to make a buck at Lance's expense..... Or pretty much ANY celebrity!

I'm so grateful to Terry for picking up one of the action figures off eBay for me! :grouphug: He has it waiting for me in Pennsylvania, for when I go back up there for 2 weeks next month. :praying:

That's good advice, checking for authenticity. It certainly looks like Lance's signature, I have it on some photo's that were sent to me. It may have been autographed when Lance did his online chat with Sideshow, which surprised me as normally he doesn't like anything too hitech.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok Old Man and Ravenwolf...where did you get your fancy avatars...mine just sits there like a lump on a log...yours works it...help me, i am stagnant...

post-1098-1114219564.gif