Right Out Of A Millennium Episode

Rate this topic

Darth Paul

Maybe not the most constructive criticism but, violence sucks. This world is going insane, sometimes I hate to be a part of a society that can produce freaks who do this kind of thing. It's sickening. I'm thankful that so far I have never had to encounter anything like this, but reading, hearing and seeing it is still enough to know that it's sick. My thoughts are with the families of the girls. I can only begin to imagine what they are feeling. I hope I never have to experience that feeling first hand.

Gunslinger - Hats off to you for being in Law Enforcement and putting up with that day in, day out. It must be tough.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you sir, every once in a while you get to help and that makes it a good day, but mostly you are just dissapointed and appalled at your fellow human beings on a daily basis.

Guest fledgling666

and i'll repeat, evil is gaining strength in the world, on a daily basis.

this story is just a little tendril, a small indication.......

Guest SouthernCelt
I've also read that mutilations to the eyes indicate shame on the part of the aggressor.  He doesn't want his victims to look at him or see him as he does his deed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If the eyes are damaged to the point that the victim would be blinded if still living, it could mean that the killer(s) believe that w/o eyes the victim cannot find paradise and is condemned to wander forever in limbo. I know some Native American tribes believed that.

• 2 weeks later...
and i'll repeat, evil is gaining strength in the world, on a daily basis.

this story is just a little tendril, a small indication.......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are absolutely right.