Right Out Of A Millennium Episode

Rate this topic

Darth Paul

Still nothing about the arrangement of the bodies, but at least they think they have the killer now.

https://www.comcast.net/news/national/index.../11/129720.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Innocent until proven guilty but have the table ready and the needle handy!! :Gehenna_demon: Unforturnetly most of these types of cases are committed by a family member or neighbor. :alien:

Guest blondton13

That many stab wounds including the eyes shows an intense amount of hostility for the girls. I wonder if there was something sexual going on that we are not privy to. He was originally in jail for fighting with the mom, but then she reunited with him when he came out. This couple was definitely dysfunctional and co-dependency appears to have been an issue as well. I feel immense sorrow for the girls but not for the mother....she helped to create this situation by re-entering into a relationship with this obviously unstable man. Sorry if this sounds crass, but this is precisely why our lives as parents matter less than those of our children. Acceptance of a twisted personality into our lives is writing our last will and testament...or those of our loved ones. I grew up in a similar environment because of the choices my mother made. As an adult, I cannot blame my behavior on anyone else, but I know my mother's behavior shaped some of my beliefs and gave me a whole new set of problems I had to face by being in such a family. When will people learn?

Innocent until proven guilty but have the table ready and the needle handy!!  :mabiuswoz'ere:    Unforturnetly most of these types of cases are committed by a family member or neighbor.  :alien:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sadly, thats true, although im not sure how a father could do that to his child...i mean i really cant fathom the thought process...sicko...

That many stab wounds including the eyes shows an intense amount of hostility for the girls. I wonder if there was something sexual going on that we are not privy to. He was originally in jail for fighting with the mom, but then she reunited with him when he came out. This couple was definitely dysfunctional and co-dependency appears to have been an issue as well. I feel immense sorrow for the girls but not for the mother....she helped to create this situation by re-entering into a relationship with this obviously unstable man. Sorry if this sounds crass, but this is precisely why our lives as parents matter less than those of our children. Acceptance of a twisted personality into our lives is writing our last will and testament...or those of our loved ones. I grew up in a similar environment because of the choices my mother made. As an adult, I cannot blame my behavior on anyone else, but I know my mother's behavior shaped some of my beliefs and gave me a whole new set of problems I had to face by being in such a family. When will people learn?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im not sure people will ever learn,blondton13, being in law enforcement, i see it everyday and i mean literally everyday, couples using their kids as leverage against one another, you try to remain clinical and detached from the situation but then you look at or talk to the 5 or 6 or 10 year old child that is being used in a tug of war and they dont understand, and you can also see what this is going to do them in the future as far as relationships and trying to relate to other people, its sad, "all we can do is try to treat our own family and loved ones better than the criminals we take into custody." one of my instructors said that a long time ago, and ive always remembered it. take care..gunslinger

Guest jebus

Maybe not the most constructive criticism but, violence sucks. This world is going insane, sometimes I hate to be a part of a society that can produce freaks who do this kind of thing. It's sickening. I'm thankful that so far I have never had to encounter anything like this, but reading, hearing and seeing it is still enough to know that it's sick. My thoughts are with the families of the girls. I can only begin to imagine what they are feeling. I hope I never have to experience that feeling first hand.

Gunslinger - Hats off to you for being in Law Enforcement and putting up with that day in, day out. It must be tough.