Unusual News Story

Rate this topic

This is was reported here in St.louis this afternoon. In Ethiopia a young woman that said no to a marriage proposal got dragged out by three men and gang beat her, she was saved by two Lions that ran out and attacked and killed some of the men and then left the scene. The lions didnt bother her at all. I found this story amazing, i was wondering if she was feeding the Lions.

Guest SouthernCelt

Same continent, different country:

Kenyan grandfather, 73, kills leopard with hands

A 73-year-old Kenyan grandfather reached into the mouth of an attacking leopard and tore out its tongue to kill it, authorities said on Wednesday... click to read entire article...

This is was reported here in St.louis this afternoon.  In Ethiopia a young woman that said no to a marriage proposal got dragged out by three men and gang beat her, she was saved by two Lions that ran out and attacked and killed some of the men and then left the scene.  The lions didnt bother her at all.  I found this story amazing, i was wondering if she was feeding the Lions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clapping::jumping: yah.. Lions and woman ... hear us roar!! :tasty: