Roosters

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

I'm editing the transcript and stepping through some of the scenes, I caught this strange document in one of the files that Lara is looking through near the beginning of the episode. This looks like they took a page from the shooting script and used that as a prop.

Here's the screen grab:

post-118-1126264105_thumb.jpg

I'm editing the transcript and stepping through some of the scenes, I caught this strange document in one of the files that Lara is looking through near the beginning of the episode. This looks like they took a page from the shooting script and used that as a prop.

Here's the screen grab:

post-118-1126264105_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Libby...good find...could very well be a script...what i noticed is the name Peter Lorrie...the famous movie actor, whose credits include "The Man Who Knew Too Much" & "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea".

The Fourth Horseman

post-1098-1126281206_thumb.jpg

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks 4H - I knew the name but couldn't recall who he was.

I also noticed the typo - "wooden crate tied up with twin. Made me laugh because, as you know, I never make typos. :fool:

I also spotted in the last scene of the bookcase, that the shelf had diaries or yearly journals. Some were laid down flat, the others were upright. They didn't seem to be in any particular order, but the last upright one, near the middle of the shelf, was for 1984.

• Elders (Admins)
Thanks 4H - I knew the name but couldn't recall who he was.

I also noticed the typo - "wooden crate tied up with twin. Made me laugh because, as you know, I never make typos.  :fool:

I also spotted in the last scene of the bookcase, that the shelf had diaries or yearly journals. Some were laid down flat, the others were upright. They didn't seem to be in any particular order, but the last upright one, near the middle of the shelf, was for 1984.

LOL! someone has a sense of humour!