Least Favorite Mlm Character

Rate this topic

Guest A Stranger

Agent Baldwin is a constant IRRITATION among the mediocre supporting cast of Season 3. His arrogance is

only matched by his stupidity! Inspector Clouseau most have been the model for his character. Thanks alot

Chris Carter/FOX for sabotaging your own shows (X-Files included)!

LONG LIVE MORGAN/WONG!!!!!!

Guest Laurent.
Agent Baldwin is a constant IRRITATION among the mediocre supporting cast of Season 3. His arrogance is

only matched by his stupidity! Inspector Clouseau most have been the model for his character. Thanks alot

for the defence of season 3:

I think that Baldwin was meant to be an irritation in season three... but what makes him interesting is that in the end he's the one that ends up following Frank (fighting for Frank's respect and he even tries profiling-technique in the final episodes) while McLaren and Hollis ends up trusting the group and joining them (in Emma's case). Baldwin ended up as something completely different from what everyone thought he was. I think that it makes season 3 a little more down to earth and human in comparison to season 2... in real life there are annoying people and people are never what you could think at first sight. A television series doesn't have to be all cool, black & white characters... Millennium isn't Buffy.

Guest MMawagen

I would have to say my least favorite MM character is Emma Hollis. To me, she sucked the life out of every scene she was in with her flat affect and corresponding lack of any real insight or ability beyond rolling her eyes at everything Baldwin did... makes it hard to fully enjoy S3 since she is in so many of them..LOL. To me, she was the one of the most unconvincing portraits of an FBI special agent on tv. She just didn't work on any level for me

for the defence of season 3:

I think that Baldwin was meant to be an irritation in season three... but what makes him interesting is that in the end he's the one that ends up following Frank (fighting for Frank's respect and he even tries profiling-technique in the final episodes) while McLaren and Hollis ends up trusting the group and joining them (in Emma's case). Baldwin ended up as something completely different from what everyone thought he was. I think that it makes season 3 a little more down to earth and human in comparison to season 2... in real life there are annoying people and people are never what you could think at first sight. A television series doesn't have to be all cool, black & white characters... Millennium isn't Buffy.

It's sad that Baldwin was finally given some dimension just before his death! Though I disagree with you about Emma; I think she made a "deal with the devil" to save her father with Frank as her "sacrificial lamb".

Also, season 3 maybe more "down to earth" but I wouldn't call those stick-figures in the supporting cast

more human than Lara/Watts/Catherine from season 2. All the characters in season 2 went through a spiritual journey that tested their souls and loyalty to each other. Just because season 2 is more mystical than the other seasons doesn't mean that it's less "realistic" in its portrayal of those characters as fragile

human beings trying to survive cataclysmic events with strength and dignity.

Guest ZeusFaber
Thanks alot

:nahah:

On the contrary, M&W were doing all the sabotaging in S2. The only 'S' word for S3 would be salvaging.

I know, I know, old arguments...

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! I think its good that fans are divided on the age old subject of S2, mythology and Morgan and Wong. I'm divided myself on it because I love the mythology which creates some great imagery and trivia but then I don't like the evil 'group' thing. As you say an old topic and off topic here!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest De Novissimis
:angry: Definitely Lara Means...she was a total nutcase. Angel this and that... she was not a good partner for Frank. She saw angels, yes, but she was annoying and the depth of her character was brought out when she went totally bonkers at the end. She was verifiable. Baldwin was an annoying {beep} {beep}! :death:

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to say Emma Hollis but someone mentioned McClaren...he wins, hands down. There were a lot of bad things about season three and his over-acted, balloon faced, character was the top [or bottom] of the list.

Edited by Hale