Frank Black Education

Rate this topic

Guest margi kleinjan

Guest TheSunKing1972
wow, that is an amzing fact. The man to me seemed like he would have been a total scholar. GO LANCE!!!   :thumbsup_big::frank_black:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheSunKing1972
...I bought "Near Dark" on DVD and the bonus disk does mention his previous lack of education.....but it was his father who was a merchant marine. :thumbsup_big:  :frank_black:

I had no idea about Lance's background!  Amazing.  Definitely motivating to know.  He is a true example of "making it happen."  My respect level just went up several pegs for the man!

I was just talking with Tobyx the other day about how I don't believe in "luck".  And Toby said, something to the effect of "I believe in hard work and a good mind".  I think Lance definitely fits that criteria!

Scott

Guest loudernhel

As far as the ficitonal Frank Black's education goes, he would have to have a four year degree to be picked up by the FBI.  The Bureau is pretty keen on having agents educated for their job field so it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that during his time at the BSU they funded some graduate level course work in psych and related disciplines.  

Once people hit the SAC level in the Bureau it's common to have a Master's, mostly in management and what not for the mangaement types.  I would imagine they even have a few PhD's rattling around.