Lance's Artwork...

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

I'm REALLY curious, has anyone here bought one of Mr. Henriksen's art works; I think the 'Alien' series is quite good! I'm kinda poor right now (I have a window cleaning business and it's been raining here lately : ) but I sure would LOVE to get that Gold Alien plaque! ($400! OUCH!!!) :headhurts:

i have seen alot of his work on Ebay.check it out

Ah, thanks! I never thought of the Almighty eBay :doh:

i have seen alot of his work on Ebay.check it out

I did check eBay, and it was SOOOO damn close! The particular tile that I would like to get is the 'Alien' Gold which is a whoppin' $400 (you b@stards in the UK would likely only hafta pay like 200 Pounds! :angry::censored: ) and Lance is only making 100 total. So anyway, thanks to you Joe, I did check eBay and the ONLY one for sale is a brand new Bronze of the 'Alien' tile for $200 (normally $300) Damn! So close! The right piece but the wrong finish...

Oh well, I am WAAAAAAAAY to poor right now anyway, but it was a nice rush to find one brand new so dang close to the exact one that I like. AND, to make it worse the slippery wankers at Sideshow Collectables will only charge you 1/2 up front which makes it SO bloody tempting!!! (Get behind me SATAN!!!) :fuyou_2:

I get this way about certain pieces of art on occasion; I guess I should probably borrow a few of Joe's 'choice' videos to take my mind off it... :w00t:

LOL! Yes slippery indeed!

Damn straight! And, to make it worse the seller on eBay with the Bronze Alien writes me back (I had written him asking if he could get a hold of the Gold one) and offers the damn thing to me for $175! Geez, thankfully, I don't care for the Bronze one nearly as much so I was strong and didn't yield to tempatation.

However, if Ms. Hollis or Ms. Calamity were plying thier temptations, I might not do as well... :w00t: