"nature Of The Beast"...

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Guest WaveCrest

Just watched the trailer for Nature of the Beast. That was one good trailer! Many thanks for sharing/posting it Mark. :thumbsup:

Noticed in the trailer Brion James, who a few years later would work again with Lance in the second season Millennium episode "Luminary".

Guest WaveCrest

Ordered a copy of Nature of the Beast on Region 1 a few days ago. Had an email yesterday saying it had been shipped.

Guest frankblack13

can someone please make a bunch of Lance screencaps from that movie for me? I only have that movie on vhs thanks xxx

Brion James. Of course Richard I had completely forgot to mention his role in the movie. He did indeed pop in to Millennium to play Sheriff Bowman on Luminary. If I recall rightly, he also starred with Lance in House III (aka The Horror Show) so their paths have crossed a few times it seems. Such a shame he passed away at such a young age. He was a very memorable performer.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Even though he was only in a couple of scenes, Brion James' two scenes in the 1988 Arnold Schwarzenegger/James Belushi action thriller Red Heat (shown on ITV1 a week or two ago) are entertaining.

Guest WaveCrest

Tested out my copy of Nature of the Beast on Region 1 earlier tonight. The picture is good but I wish it would be released on Region 2. Also, the trailer isn't on the DVD.