Abominable

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Saw previews for Lances movie Abomniable on Sci-Fi channel. Looks pretty good. It will be aired on the Sci-Fi channel May.20 8pm cmt

Abomniable...??? Joe..., Joe..., Joe...; we gotta luvya; I sure didn't know about the show though, thanks!

Hey, I like the new Avatar :yes:

Guest betweenthelines

Too bad he doesn't get offered more sophisticated roles. He certainly has the talent.

Too bad he doesn't get offered more sophisticated roles. He certainly has the talent.

Damn straight! :yes: You know, I NEVER really appreciated Lance until MillenniuM... I mean I liked him when I caught films with him in it. But MillenniuM REALLY brought out the terrific talent that he has and just simply how likable of a character he is.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nadeen

Lance was in small portion of the movie, but the movie was kinda good, nice moments of suprise. Its definately not like the other sci-fi flix, not campy at all

Abominable isnt at all.

See it

Guest Nadeen

Yea ur right, that beast was fast as heck moving through the woods, Sci-fi has to show it again this week. and Matt McCoy did a great job, he was in a movie called bigfoot too.

dont want to give away any spoilers but Lance was good. The fuuny thing about the movie was Bigfoot had lightning speed and looked like Ernest Borgnine

ERNEST BORGNINE!!!??? LOL! :grin: Hey, I'm glad to hear that's it's NOT campy; I'll hafta check it out!