Abominable

Rate this topic

Guest Nadeen

harry and the henderson, i so remember watchin that when I was a kid. Im gonna definately check out Creature from Black Lake, and Night of the Demon. Once I get them i'll let ya know if they were as good as Abominable.

thanx for the :helpme:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

DAMN Joe! I'm starting to think that there is NOTHING that you don't know (well, except maybe how to spell 'Abominable'... DOHHHH!!! :doh: I'm sorry, please forgive me my friend, I couldn't help it :tongue: ) Seriously though, you are one helluva knowledgeable fellow! :yes:

• 1 year later...
Guest AxelFoley

Abominable is a great movie, one of the best Bigfoot movies out there. I have it on DVD and planned to bring that or The Untold DVD that I also have and ask him to sign it (as well as a Frank Black 8x10 of course), but I don't think I will. I'll be happy with the photo and I don't have the money to get more than one item signed at the time.

I haven't seen Sasquatch Mountain yet though, but it seems good. When I see him at the convention I think I might ask what is up with all the Bigfoot movies and if he might believe in the possibility that they do exist :)

• 6 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)

They finally showed Abominable on UK Sci-Fi Channel last week and I have it ready to watch. If you haven't seen it yet, Sci-Fi do a lot of repeats of their films so keep an eye out.

• 1 year later...
Guest WaveCrest

They finally showed Abominable on UK Sci-Fi Channel last week and I have it ready to watch. If you haven't seen it yet, Sci-Fi do a lot of repeats of their films so keep an eye out.

That's an understatement Graham! The amount of times Sci-Fi show films you lose count! And the on-air logos are annoying (Five are getting as bad. During the terrestrial premiere of the seventh season of Law & Order: SVU they kept putting logos on screen promoting other shows on Five, including FlashForward (I got sick of seeing the adverts on Five for this show).

I've been meaning to get Abominable on DVD as the bits I've seen of it on Sci-Fi I've liked. None of the scenes had Lance in them, mainly Matt McCoy and other cast members. I've checked on Play.com and Amazon, and it looks like Abominable is available only on Region 1.

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

I totally concur Richard, when I see SciFi have bought a show I want to see like the remake of V, I moan and groan thinking about how much it will be ruined by their logos and ad animations. Thank God for DVD's.