Hello, it's great to be among like minded fans!

Guest Solomon Kane

Guest Benniethedog
:grouphug: Big welcome to Solomon Kane! Look forward to chatting with you around the forums! :ouro:

Hi,

I'm a new guy as well. Although I've been reading the site, and Dix and I have e-mailed one another, I just

recently joined. I watched the Mikado, and 19:19, just last evening. Man, do I sure miss Millennium.

CC was too ahead of his time. Compare all the shows that have come and gone trying to catch the same air as Millennium.

They should have left it alone.....

I hate network exec's who could not recognize pure genius, and the writers, well, although I love every episode, they should not have changed the show so much in season 3.

Beating to all!

Hi,

I'm a new guy as well. Although I've been reading the site, and Dix and I have e-mailed one another, I just

recently joined. I watched the Mikado, and 19:19, just last evening. Man, do I sure miss Millennium.

CC was too ahead of his time. Compare all the shows that have come and gone trying to catch the same air as Millennium.

I hate network exec's who could not recognize pure genius, and the writers, well, although I love every episode, they should not have changed the show so much in season 3.

Beating to all!

BTD - Welcome....good to have you here...

4th Horseman..

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
BTD - Welcome....good to have you here...

4th Horseman..

Hey Bennie & The Jets! How's stuff? Welcome to this lovely board!

Don't look now, but I think we have yet ANOTHER person who appreciates the deep and profound implications of Season 2!!!

We should just about have enough now to take over and kick the BeJesus outta all you mono-dimentional, linear-thinking wussies out there!!! :grin: :ick:

Guest SouthernCelt
We should just about have enough now to take over and kick the BeJesus outta all you mono-dimentional, linear-thinking wussies out there!!! :grin: :ick:

Say, Lathe, wussies or not, if they're linear-thinking wouldn't they be bi-dimensional??? Or...if mono-dimensional, would they think at all???

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi,

Beating to all!

Welcome Bennie, like my counterpart L@the, I like the implication that you are a fan of S2. I enjoyed your member profile, and I know what you mean about CSI. The original had me hooked for a while, and I am still an occasional viewer, but neither of the two spin offs have done much for me. Millennium was ahead of its time, and I can see the influence it has had on shows like CSI.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Say, Lathe, wussies or not, if they're linear-thinking wouldn't they be bi-dimensional??? Or...if mono-dimensional, would they think at all???

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, SC, not at all (BTW, you think WAY too much!!! :bash::bigsmile: )

First of all, if a person is 'linear thinking' as opposed to perhaps 'lateral thinking' as one differing example, that means that they are too pragmatic and plodding in their thinking to appreciate leaps out of that type of thought. BUT, this does not mean that they are 'literally' linear in the sense of a straight line in the physical sense; then in THAT case, you're right, if they were physically 'linear' then they would be literally 2 dimensional. However, since I am speaking metaphorically that doesn't apply (good try though! :yes: )

In using the term 'Mono-dimentional' I am simply emphasing my strong, slanted, and HIGHLY biased opinion of their limited perception or ability to understand or appreciate ideas that are out of the 'linear' realm, simply for the reason that the 'linear' direction of the plot & premise as first established by Chris Carter in the First Season was (seemingly) arbitrarily changed by Morgan & Wong. Again, the term 'Mono-dimensional' is not meant literally, but as an added tweak of the collective nose of 'THE WUSSIES'!!! :fool:

• Elders (Admins)
Hi,

Beating to all!

Hello and welcome to This Is Who We Are! :grouphug:

The Old Man :ouro:

Guest ein042
Hi,

Beating to all!

Hi Bennie and Welcome

So true that Millennium broke ground on TV actually allowing original thought and great writing. I don’t think you’ll find another series aside from the ones on HBO that don’t fall into a formula to simply grid out one show after another.

No matter what season you cling to, every single show was an experience.

Bonnie