The Future is William

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
Ah, the Flukeman!  Gotta love him.  But I can never watch when the guy starts puking up flukeworms.  ::shudder::  I like to try to reproduce make-up designs, and I've tried a demon (kind of like Lucy Butler in Antipas when Frank has the dream\not dream) and a salamander hand (XF episode "Young at Heart", I believe, where a guy who was in prison is chasing Mulder down, but he has a salamander hand on his right arm... anyway, the episode explains it), but my goal is to sometime reproduce the Flukeman.  That'd be so awesome.

Guest Wellington

Hi

I think the boy in the sequence was Dogget's son. It looks to me like it was a sub-plot that did not fulfilled everything expected on it, and perhaps because of a need to rush the end of the show. Anyway...

I liked Monica. I confess... :wink_big:  All right, I liked the looks better than the character, but I think that she got the less rewarding part of the cast. She only acted as a link between a major character and the scene, or between two major characters. She was there to clean the boots after the match, and it is hard to feel as a part of the team then...

Regards