The Future is William

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

NO!  We can't kill William!  The best we can hope for is that he lives a happy long life with his adopted family, far far away from Mulder and Scully.  Maybe she can have another baby and then they'll forget all about the annoying baby with the big nose.  Or if not, I guess we'd probably have to settle for him making an appearance every once in a while when Scully occasionally hires a detective to sneak and take secret pictures of him so she can kind of watch him grow up.  Who knows.  While I don't want him to die (I only wish death to the worst ::coughhackFowleyandReyeshackcough::), I also don't want to have to deal with that whole STUPID excuse for a plot line any more.

And we don't tolerate Monica!  Ever!  We shriek whenever she appears on screen and plug our ears when she tries to poison us with her annoying voice!

Guest Justa Fan

Laura K. & Raven:

Gee....I always felt Monica's karma was....Oh....

something like a Puppy Dog's.  Cute, cuddley,

endearing.  Yah know?

:angel:

Laura K. & Raven:

Gee....I always felt Monica's karma was....Oh....

something like a Puppy Dog's.  Cute, cuddley,

endearing.  Yah know?

:angel:

.....i too liked the reyes character,once i got over the frank black simularities. i personaly thought she and doggett were great engaging characters in S8-(and i LOVE S8)-however,5-or-6 eps into S9,and for the first time since the x-files aired,i simply could not endure the slickly produced-"cow-patties" any longer. i used to think that they could never get any worse,much less recover from,the overall subpar/melodramatic/let's-have-scully-cry-in-every-ep-for-another-emmy/semi-junk-that was "most" of S5.

...but damnit they did it! and produced 3-more years of highly entertaining "FILES".-(i still have not seen the finale,nor do i have ANY great need or inclination to do so after having heard and read what i have about it. i'll wait for the next x-files movie instead!)

...and not to seem shallow but she was easy on the eyes as well,as Gillian Anderson was before they dolled her up,put her in designer-FBI clothes and turned her,looks wise,into some kinda barbie doll.

...denise and i are in the beginning of S3-MM-(we're usually done by now but........well you know how life can be,eh?)-and when we are done we are going to start where we left off in S1 of the x-files on DVD.  

...We got those REALLY worthy chinese bootleg copies of the first 6-seasons of the x-files-(with removable subtitles)-. they charged around $228 on ebay for all 6-seasons and they are not even DVD-R! they are regular DVD,but bootleg nonetheless. i got mine via a trade from a member here,though i cannot remember who it was! the audio/video is VERY sharp/clear and mostly precise and the boxes they come in are better than the authentic ones! the cases are sort of like a book that opens/closes via a magnetic strip in the "cover's" edge. it's hard to explain without seeing them-(and since i've misplace/lost my FREAKING(!!)digital camera.............)-but they are really fantastic. and EXTREMELY sturdy. i accidently "sat" AND "stepped" on one by accident and it was none the worse for it. :thumbsup_big:

anyway...................................I LIKED THE REYES CHARACTER PRETTY WELL.        :rofl:  

:bye-big: ,

se7en :ouro:

Personally - the more the X-Files mimiced, re-told, re-wrote, re-interperated, and portrayed the prophesies and myths of various religions and cultures, the better.  I love the whole Genetic/Alien DNA Messianic mytharc regarding William, the Skully Madonna, and the Alien Spontaneous Conception of Willaim via the Invisible Abduction Force Field.  And the 3 Wiseman a la The Lone Gunmen was just the perfect way to top it all off!  Loved how it was the aliens and supersoldiers that "travelled afar" to witness the birth of William in a rural farm building (I believe.... smacks of a humble birth "in a manger", eh?).

Loved it!

:laugh_big:

Guest LauraKrycek

LOL!  That's some funny stuff, Raven!

:rofl:  :jumping:

Anyway, I still never liked the Reyes character or the whole StuporSoldier thing.  And sure, the whole William Christ thing was cleverly done, but I just thought it was all too heavy-handed and just not classic XF... I didn't start liking it for storylines like that, and unfortunately, I never started liking those storylines at all.  I like it for the supercool episodes like "Conduit" and "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose", and of course "The Field Where I Died" and "Triangle", all fantastic episodes, as well as just about all of the pre-season 6 humorous episodes (and most of them after).  I came in for the aliens, too, but not the kind that all of a sudden, after so many great years, they decided to switch to.  It just wasn't XF anymore to me.  But I still watched, religiously.  Hey, that rhymes.  I should write a song about it...

Anyway.  But I did like TLG as the Wise Men.

Guest Justa Fan

Raven....very cute.  Eeekkk!

Laura....I predict that Monica will save you from the

Super Soldiers.  You will share an Alien Abduction

together.  Your genetic code will be mixed with Purity

Control and Monica's DNA.  You and Monica will adopt

William and raise him to be Christ.  Fox, Dana, John and

Monica will be at your next birthday party and the best

gift will come from Monica!

:devil01:

Guest LauraKrycek
Raven....very cute.  Eeekkk!

Laura....I predict that Monica will save you from the

Super Soldiers.  You will share an Alien Abduction

together.  Your genetic code will be mixed with Purity

Control and Monica's DNA.  You and Monica will adopt

William and raise him to be Christ.  Fox, Dana, John and

Monica will be at your next birthday party and the best

gift will come from Monica!

:devil01:

GAAHHHH!   NOOO!

LOL!  But frankly, I think I'd choose death by super soldier other than having to be around Monica and be indebted to her with my life.

But hey, actually, I'd take anything I got from her, as long as I got a birthday party (my birthday's the day after Christmas -- I've never had a party at all, and no one remembers it or sends me anything, so I don't celebrate other people's birthdays unless they celebrate mine, or if there's cake involved).