Wild pack of dogs kills gator in Florida...

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Ya know, it's funny, usually I automatically form a picture of someone in my head, and then when I see an actual picture, I am always dead wrong on how they looked. We should all submit pictures in our profiles just for fun. The closest I can come to imagining what you look like is still something like this.... :w00t:

By the way, I have always thought of you as belonging to humanity in one enigmatic form or another.

By the way, speaking of member photos, I recently looked at the picture provided by the Old Man, and I'll be darned if he doesn't really look just like him. He even found a hat just like the one the Old Man used to wear in the series.

Ya know, it's funny, usually I automatically form a picture of someone in my head, and then when I see an actual picture, I am always dead wrong on how they looked. We should all submit pictures in our profiles just for fun. The closest I can come to imagining what you look like is still something like this.... :w00t:

By the way, I have always thought of you as belonging to humanity in one enigmatic form or another.

Why, thank you!

Actually, that's quite uncanny... I believe that during my last visit to an Asian Scholastic system I looked EXACTLY like that! :w00t:

That image breaches the T&C's for this site. You can't possibly link to such a hienous image! :eyes:

:rofl:

I'm sorry GREAT ONE, but after all this is MillenniuM... :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Why, thank you!

Actually, that's quite uncanny... I believe that during my last visit to an Asian Scholastic system I looked EXACTLY like that! :w00t:

I'm sorry GREAT ONE, but after all this is MillenniuM... :yes:

LOL, I think that the :w00t: also pretty much describes me if I were to meet Lance Henriksen, or some of the other MM cast for that matter.

Ohhhhhhhh.....man.....that was just all kinds of wrong! :doh::headhurts::rofl:

(you really had me going there...heehee)

Heh heh (again...) :gehenna:

• 10 months later...