Personal Millenniumistic Experiences

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

Erin, I completely hear what you are saying.

And, I will definitely be going back to that party store to try to find out if it was a MLM enthusiast, who put those balloons up, having some subtle and mischevious fun!

LOL :laugh_big: Of course, that is always a possibility as well..... :wink_big:

• 1 month later...

Here's another.....

I was trying to write something with Frank's address in it, and I couldn't remember how to spell "Ezekiel".  (still can't lol)  Anyway, I got out my bible, and I thought..."It's gonna take me forever to find the book of Ezekiel!"  But, when I opened it up, I realized I'd landed right on the book of Ezekiel!!!!!  AND... even more strange....I'd landed right on the page with 19-10!!!!!! :eyes:  :plain_big:

How's that for weird???? :eyes:

:Ouro_Large:~Raven Wolf

Guest thebadshepherd

Not MM-related, but maybe milleniumistic:

A few years ago the company I worked for had me and another guy drive crosscountry to help set up a new plant.  On the return trip from Nevada, we ran into a storm and got snowed in.  It wasn't until several weeks after we had returned home that it occurred to me that the hotel we stayed at was the Holiday Inn in Grand Junction, CO...the same hotel the two men returning from Nevada stayed in when they got snowed in at the end of the Steven King novel "The Stand".

The reason I made the connection:  I was reading another King novel in which the characters ate at a restaurant called the Jailhouse in Ely, NV...which is where we ate the night before leaving to return home.

I also have a cousin with the same name as one of the vampire Barlow's victims in the King novel "'Salem's Lot".

Not too creepy, but a little odd, especially when the connections are to Steven King.

This is the only thing I can think of that connects my life to Millennium:

My uncle lives in a yellow house.  With a basement.  His name isn't Frank . . . its Peter and he's is a little on the bald side.   Fortunately, my uncle's a complete eccentric, has christmas decorations up all year round and has very flamboyant dress sense (never wears grey!), otherwise I'd be very scared to go in that basement . . .

• 9 months later...
Guest fledgling666

1. ok, i went out with a girl a few years ago. met at a bar, i asked her out, we set it for later that week. i picked her up, we went to see Halloween H2O. she didn't know the story beforehand. after the movie we're having coffee and she tells me about her brother. seems he's in prison for killing their adopted younger sister while under the influence of LSD. AND, he's getting out soon. i really like her, but i never went out with her again. i felt like i crossed some line with her that things wouldn't be the way they could have been. i hope i didn't upset her, but i doubt i'll ever know.

2. friend and i found a bath tub in some woods with animal carcasses and about 3" thick dry blood inside.

3. saw a pack of BIG coyotes out at a relatively popular highway intersection one night. the largest in the center of the pack just stared at me as i drove by staring at him.

4. being in a band, i used to practice a lot until very late with the guys in the band. the practise house was out of town and so i drove home many a night at 4am. i used to have this problem where i'd begin to see things out of the corner of my eye, like blurs of animals running out into the road. most times i would just let off the gas and see it was nothing and continue, but a few times, i was so convinced, i slammed on the brakes. i never hit an animal on that drive.

Guest Seraphim
4. being in a band, i used to practice a lot until very late with the guys in the band. the practise house was out of town and so i drove home many a night at 4am. i used to have this problem where i'd begin to see things out of the corner of my eye, like blurs of animals running out into the road. most times i would just let off the gas and see it was nothing and continue, but a few times, i was so convinced, i slammed on the brakes. i never hit an animal on that drive.

Sounds like "shadow creatures" to me.

Guest fledgling666
Sounds like "shadow creatures" to me.

whussat?

ok, got a couple more:

5. i live in south texas, in both 1998 and 2002, there were massive floods referred in the news media as "100-Year Floods," as in, they only happened once every hundred years. they happened twice within 4 years of each other. i have some super-8 footage of it with a red filter over the lense, very creepy.

6. my mother tells me of a story from when she was in high school in Mexico. she was walking home and saw a goat with one front hoof on his hip, leaning against a tree, like a man. the goat looked up at her and she ran home.

7. i saw something in the sky one night, don't know what it was, but it could have been a lot of things. it was about the size of the smallest stars out there, with the naked eye, and it was moving across the sky toward the east an slightly south. i dont remember what time of year it was, but i keep telling myself it was just a satellite or a very high-flying plane with no lights, just a reflection.

8. this past monday morning i was halted in traffic due to 4 police trucks and a few cruisers blocking 3 lanes of the highway access road. as i merged left and passed by, i saw a truck in the grass near a drive-way into someone's back yard and in the driveway was a rather large pool of blood. found out later on the news, a biker gang member killed a professional boxer, last name, Quiroga. he was expelled from the club and is on the loose. the boxer was stabbed to death. the ex-biker gang member was his childhood friend.

more later, when i remember them.

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

So... I'm sitting on the train, sleepy, head against the window, very sleepy, eyes closing... BANG-CRACK... a momentary flash of the most intense white, and it fades, and I'm left looking at a new, enormous crack in the window that my head had been resting against. (some little knackers had thrown a brick at it)

I don't think I have to explain what that white reminded me of...

Guest Seraphim
whussat?

Shadow Creatures or Shadow People are exactly as they sound. Creatures that appear to be living 3-dimensional shadows. Usually visible in one's peripheral vision (ie: The corner of your eye). Some people have claimed to have seen them outside and in the day as well as inside and at night. Humanoid as well as animal forms are reported. Some people claim to have been attacked or even spoken to by these creatures. As for what they are... Generally they are thought to be A. Ghosts of some kind, B. Thoughtforms, C. Creatures made of negative energy, D. Demons, E. An unknown type of life form, or F. An aspect fo some other dimension or 'space" becoming intuned with our own. It's one of the more interesting topics pertaining to the unknown.