Personal Millenniumistic Experiences

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

Guest LauraKrycek
Oh, geez.  The problem with this question is that it's so over-arching, whereas a lot of the other questions on these boards have to do with certain smaller aspects.  Or maybe it's just me (I have the same problem when people say "What do YOU want for Christmas?"  All I can think of when prompted is "...a pony...").  I seriously can't think of how to answer this question off the top of my head, without any further explanation.  I'm probably a dodohead for actually posting this.  Oh well.

• Elders (Admins)

Well I'll have a go but understand that I haven't been seeing Legion or receiving Polaroid's of my family!

Off the top of my head two things pop into my mind...

I emphasize with Frank Black from his family, non-work side of things... When I watch the scenes of how he goes about being a separated Father and making plans to see Jordan etc it resembles my own circumstances. Also, I share the same non-relationship with my father that Frank did before he made amends in Midnight Of The Century.

On a second and lighter note, I have a neighbour like Jack Meredith. He is retired, of the same age group and even  looks like him. If he ever visits this Board and is a fan of Millennium I'll die.

He always comes out of his house if he sees you in the garden no matter what you are doing for the sake of it. He even did the same when I was installing a security light at the rear of the house which freaked me out because I was on a ladder at the time, although a step ladder as our home is a bungalow (1 floor) not a house. He was even nosey about what I did for a living which I have to be cagey about and tried to get me to elaborate just as Jack Meredith did to Frank.

OK your turn...

Gra. :ouro:

Guest PROVO_SIX

I recently received my DVDs from se7en and &one..hehe.. and I watched Owls and Roosters on Friday night.

Yesterday, at Mass, the homily, in Spanish, was about Constantine, his mother traveling to the holy land, and the pieces of the crusifix.   Granted, my Spanish is not great, but I got those parts and had my wife verify.  Then, he mentioned about Argentina and Paraguay as a haven for Nazis.  ...well...I was too pleased about understanding these parts, and I was pleased about the timing, enough to drift off into a daydreaming state.   Then came the basket for money :(

:Owls_Ouro_Large:

Well.... where do I begin.... :thinking_big:  I think I'll be coming back here more than once... without a doubt!

For my first entry...

Some of you know, either by me telling you, or by reading my entry in another thread here... about my friend Laury who was murdered in May of 2000... and about the psychic reading I got on the 3 year anniversary of her death that reconnected me with her.  That's creepy enough on it's own, to some people... Now, I'll add this little tidbit, for those of you who don't think I'm completly out of my mind!  (I know I thought I was, for a while!)

The day before she was murdered, I felt this overwhelming sense of doom.  I thought I was just depressesed, which does happen to me a lot, so I tried to pass it off, but I have never felt such an overwhelming sense of something dark, oppressive, and, dare I say, evil, in a long time!

After I found out what had happened, the sensation left me.

Now, that wasn't the main thing I was going to share.

The next day, I suddenly told my mother that I had to go over to where it happened.  Laury had had 3 cats and 3 dogs, and I wanted to see if there was some way I could take care of them, since they had probably not had food or water in 2 days.  (It was ok.  Someone else had already taken them and fed them)  When I got there, and got out of the car, I could sense something, and when I looked at the front porch, and blinked, I could "see" what had happened.  A few days later, after I spoke with several people and got the details of what had happened, I realized that the "vision", for lack of a better term, had been accurate.

So... that pretty creepy!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, yesterday, I am in a party store and I'm at the balloon counter to see if they recycle helium tanks.  And while I'm waiting to talk to someone,I'm looking around at the balloons displayed on the wall, and looking at all the Halloween merchanize.  Then I suddenly see a place on the wall of balloons that is open, distinct, and set apart from the rest of the balloons -  there are 3 huge silver/metalic looking balloons which form the number: 268!

Starting with this October, Halloween, and the viewing of The Curse of Frank Black, will never be the same for me!!!

:wink_big:  :laugh_big:

It is likely there is a MillenniuM fan working in that store!  I will have to find out at some point.  Either that, or just a very enjoyable coincidence for me as a fan.

Okay, yesterday, I am in a party store and I'm at the balloon counter to see if they recycle helium tanks.  And while I'm waiting to talk to someone,I'm looking around at the balloons displayed on the wall, and looking at all the Halloween merchanize.  Then I suddenly see a place on the wall of balloons that is open, distinct, and set apart from the rest of the balloons -  there are 3 huge silver/metalic looking balloons which form the number: 268!

Starting with this October, Halloween, and the viewing of The Curse of Frank Black, will never be the same for me!!!

Scott, you should definatly pay attention.  Listen and look for more signs.  I'm being totaly serious.  Information and messages come to us in languages that we understand, and are more likely to pay attention to.

:Ouro_Large:  :frank_black:

• Elders (Admins)

Man, I would have died if i saw that in my local "Birthdays"!  :ghostface: