Suddenly MillenniuM

Rate this topic

I have heard from various sources, both fan and crew about this skip that was on SNL or Mad or one of these types of shows. I was a skip of a show that was a cross between Suddenly Susan and Millennium. It sound hilarious, but I never had the pleasure of seeing it.

So, I have a couple of requests.

Would anyone, who has seen it, discuss hear what they remember of it, in as much detail as possible?

Does anyone have a transcript of it?

Does anyone have it on video or dvd, and if so, could I get a copy of it?

Many thanks.

BEER---> There is a spoof out there. Someone sent it out here. It was in a 'Mad' magazine (comic book). I downlaoded it and printed it out. It's great. I'm sure if you would do a file check it's still around on this site. I don't remember who set it out, but maybe a resend is nice.

BELCH

• Elders (Moderators)
BEER---> There is a spoof out there. Someone sent it out here. It was in a 'Mad' magazine (comic book). I downlaoded it and printed it out. It's great. I'm sure if you would do a file check it's still around on this site. I don't remember who set it out, but maybe a resend is nice.

BELCH

The Mad magazine comic book thing is here, it was Anamnesis who posted it originally.

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/i...ost&p=36089

(I love those sheets Jordan has in her bed!)

Guest ein042
I have heard from various sources, both fan and crew about this skip that was on SNL or Mad or one of these types of shows. I was a skip of a show that was a cross between Suddenly Susan and Millennium. It sound hilarious, but I never had the pleasure of seeing it.

It was on Mad TV. I vaguely remember it. The second season.

Episode # 212 Suddenly Millennium

Mad TV

DVD are available for Season 1 and a ‘best of’ Seasons 8,9 and 10 only -unfortunately :down:

It was on Mad TV. I vaguely remember it. The second season.

Episode # 212 Suddenly Millennium

Mad TV

DVD are available for Season 1 and a ‘best of’ Seasons 8,9 and 10 only -unfortunately :down:

Darn, because I was thinking of just going ahead and perchasing the whole season, just to get the ep! Oh, well, may be they will eventually release seaon 2....