Suddenly MillenniuM

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

I managed to find a transcript of the parody! As its a bit special, I've added it to the new website's episode guide and I'll add a link to it to this topic as soon as the site is open.

• 1 year later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Fantastic find Eth! I've added this to the transcript page at https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/cmeac...nnium_spoof.php

The guy had Frank down to a tee!

I've no idea where Selfy went, but hopefully he's subscribed to this topic so he'll get an e-mail with the news of the find.

• 2 months later...

OMG! I started this thread 2 and a half years ago! Looks like I am back just in time! I finally saw this a few months ago on youtube! Every now and again, I would do a search for it there, hoping to see it... then suddenly...

Anyway, I though it was hillarious. I remember people telling me about it here at tiwwa years ago. And I remember LMAO just hearing about the idea. So I was very glad to finally see it.

I don't think they leave one stone unturned as far as spoofing elements of the show.

Yes, I am back! And to stay, this time!

Did they every do a spoof of The X-Files?

Imagine if they did one for Harsh Realm! LOL How about Two and a Half Harsh Men with Pinnochio in replacing Charlie Harper, Hobbes replacing Alan, Florence replacing Jake, and of course Dexter replacing Chester! LOL

This is suddenly who we are,

Scott