Service Status Announcement 27.10.03

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Dear "This Is Who We Are" Members,

I am pleased to annouce that as from today all recent disruptions and our third Domain Name migration has been concluded.

Our site domain names are now registered with a company who allow full DNS (Domain Name Server) editing for UK based domain names.

Our sites are now hosted on the new faster servers at WiredHub.net.

All Custom Flash Avatars, signatures, board graphics editing have been completed.

Normal service has now resumed.

Once more I thank you for you patience and support throughout this recent period.

THIS IS WHO WE ARE

Graham P. Smith

Senior Admin.

YEAH...YEAH...YEAH...YEAH...

I have know idea what you just said  :eyes: but i am glad that it is over.  :yes_big:

:thankx-big: Gra for everything you had to do to get the site back up and running again.

(you all thought Lucy was the problem) see i had nothing to do with it. I am inocent  :angel: ( :devil01: )  :tongue:

hee hee hee hee hee

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Thanks again but the real hero's here are the staff from https://www.wiredhub.net/.

I've never known any company, either here in the UK or in the US who provide such a personal, thoughtfull and professional service. Nothing is too much trouble. For example they didn't have to create a temporary sub domain and edit our forums live on the server to keep them and MDUK going.

I just wish they could host .UK domain names then we'd never have had all this trouble... unfortunately UK domains can only be supplied in the UK.

If anyone ever needs webhosting, I'd happily recommend them... :thumbsup_big:

Graham.