Fairly New to the Forum

Guest restingrabbit

Guest restingrabbit
I have read the boards for some time but haven't felt I have too much to contribute. But I have gotten a great deal of information about Millennium (including the entire series on DVD) from visiting. I latched onto the series after it had been off the air for a considerable amount of time. I think friends and family think it is a very dark story line but I have found it to be fascinating and thought provoking. At times it does make me keep my back against the wall and the lights on, but I always feel each episode was well thought out and keeps me intrigued. I reside in a very small community near the Oregon coast (where Millennium is not the hot topic of conversation) but have found the Internet to be a wonderful way to travel. And I guess that is all there is about me!

:hug03:  :thankx-big:

I realy appreciate what you had to say here.  It sounds s very much like my own story.  As I've mentioned in other posts, when Millennium first came out, I couldn't realy get into it, for a lot of personal reasons, and I didn't "discover" it untill May of 2000!  My mother was horrified that I'd watch such a thing, and I was a "closet Millennium fan" for a long time.  I live in North Georgia, and most of the people I know around here probably think I'm a devil worshiper already, and if they knew about my "Millennium" obsession, they'd show up with torches! :devil01:

By the way.....LOVE your username! :wink_big:

Can't wait to hear more from you.....

Raven Wolf~

RAVEN WOLF'S CORNER OF THE "NET".

I guess I feel strange posting in the "new" members forum as I've been a lurker here for such a long time. Its hard to sum up what Millennium has meant to me. Suffice it to say that I am a die-hard Millennium fan and feel that it is by far Mr. Carter's best work. Frank Black is a true hero whose grace and heart inform my everyday decisions.
Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Hey folks!

This is my first post here, and I haven't had a chance to browse around much before, though I joined up a couple of months back. I'm pretty active on the Fangoria.com forums, which covers horror and such.

I'm a big Millennium buff, although I'm very critical of the show too. The first season was very lumpy and often dull before picking up steam towards the end. The third season was mostly sub-par, with half-assed and recycled concepts.

However, the brilliant second season under James Wong and Glen Morgan made me become utterly fascinated by the show and the ideas about good and evil it raised.

Overall, I prefer X-Files to Millennium, but I think there was no season of X as damn good as Millennium's second year.

I have a small section of my website devoted to Millennium. Theres much there really, but there is something I recommend checking out...a three part view of the shows history, and what went right...and wrong with it.

https://www.geocities.com/ecrehash/Millennium.html

Good to be here, and I look forward to talking about the show with others!

• Elders (Admins)
Hey folks!

This is my first post here, and I haven't had a chance to browse around much before, though I joined up a couple of months back. I'm pretty active on the Fangoria.com forums, which covers horror and such.

I'm a big Millennium buff, although I'm very critical of the show too. The first season was very lumpy and often dull before picking up steam towards the end. The third season was mostly sub-par, with half-assed and recycled concepts.

However, the brilliant second season under James Wong and Glen Morgan made me become utterly fascinated by the show and the ideas about good and evil it raised.

Overall, I prefer X-Files to Millennium, but I think there was no season of X as damn good as Millennium's second year.

I have a small section of my website devoted to Millennium. Theres much there really, but there is something I recommend checking out...a three part view of the shows history, and what went right...and wrong with it.

https://www.geocities.com/ecrehash/Millennium.html

Good to be here, and I look forward to talking about the show with others!

Hi,

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your webpages about MillenniuM. I too have collected interviews and excerpts from various sources about MillenniuM with a view to including them into my own site, which I often feel has lacked substance. Perhaps I'll get around to this one day. I feel you did a great job however and I really enjoyed your site.

Welcome to TIWWA.

Regards,

Graham Smith

Hello everyone

As I've been a member for a long time ( just the other friends ) it was my foolish behaviour not to post any messages. Actually i'm one of the fans in Turkey, and MillenniuM is off air now ( actually it had shown last in April 2003. ) As I've been following for the episodes I feel like it'll be better for me to have the DVD set. I'll be pleased to have them but I need one of my friends to come here for Christmas.

I believe after now my messages will be more and more, and I'll be happy to post more messages here.

Yours respectfully

Guest restingrabbit

It really is refreshing to read other entries - I realize now that a great many people missed Millennium when it was television. I am sorry it did not last longer as a series but three seasons is better than none.

I have found as I re-watch episodes that I catch new things. Does anyone know of a website that points out items to watch for in episodes? I like to think I am attentive to detail but I also know I can miss the obvious at times.

Thank you!

.....WOW! we should have put up a forum like this a long time ago!   I thank each and everyone of you for joining in after being "watchers" for a time. i'm truly honoured that you've all  decided to join in!  I pretty much knew that most who take the time to register are at least going to be obsevers,and that's great,but it's still nice to confirm that some of you are indeed out there,and HAVE been looking in on us!    

...i don't know if all of you who just posted will be regulars or not,but i hope that,at the very least,having that first post or 2 out of the way will make it easier and more enjoyable(?) for you to post again in the future!

~THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING IN...AND WELCOME!

se7en :ouro:  :santa:

I want to thank you for your interest and your work that you've been doing for a very long time, makin' a great site and also havin' people ( i mean the Fans ) together.