Fairly New to the Forum

Guest restingrabbit

......if someone complains,or is obviously being rude then i will step in,otherwise:SAY AS YOU WISH!.    ...i am decidedly NOT an "OT"-nazi. :smokin:  

CHEERS,

se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
Yeah, it's not creepy like the rofl thing!  Though he kind of jumps when the comet hits.  Must've scared him.  His head goes down real fast.
Yeah, it's not creepy like the rofl thing!  Though he kind of jumps when the comet hits.  Must've scared him.  His head goes down real fast.

I think is because he wants to stare his red eyes to ward off whoever and watever is looking at him.   The wolf could always be in league with Lucy Butler though.

Be seeing You,

David Blackwell

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Hi there!! Not been a lurker here for ages but have visited Millennium Abyss a few times to just see what new Millennium news there is. Over the past 12 months the big discussion on other TV/film forums I post on has been "When will Season 1 of Millennium arrive on DVD?" plus we have mentioned ideas for Frank Black to return to the screen in the future.

I started watching Millennium when Sky One premiered the show in the UK in what must have been around Spring 1997. I'd read articles and spoilers about it before that so I had some background about it and the general idea that this would be a much darker cousin to TXF. I prefer TXF but Millennium is a very good as well and I felt Season 2 (the Morgan and Wong years) was better than Season 5 of TXF.