Fairly New to the Forum

Guest restingrabbit

Guest LauraKrycek
I want to thank you for your interest and your work that you've been doing for a very long time, makin' a great site and also havin' people ( i mean the Fans ) together.

And as a fellow poster, I'd like to thank *you* for joining in on the discussion!  Only we can keep MM alive! :Ouro_Large:

I want to thank you for your interest and your work that you've been doing for a very long time, makin' a great site and also havin' people ( i mean the Fans ) together.

......it's not only my pleasure,it's a sincere HONOUR!

~HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

se7en  :ouro:  :santa:

And as a fellow poster, I'd like to thank *you* for joining in on the discussion!  Only we can keep MM alive! :Ouro_Large:

........"666" you EEEEEEEEEEVIL little thing,you! Lucy's gonna come a knockin'....please do let her in? :devil01:    -(unless you don't want it you will now bear the mark of SATAN :tongue: )

BTW: in reference to another post: what is "AIM"?

?? se7en :ouro:  :santa:

........"666" you EEEEEEEEEEVIL little thing,you! Lucy's gonna come a knockin'....please do let her in? :devil01:    -(unless you don't want it you will now bear the mark of SATAN :tongue: )

yep, she's the 21st Century Lucy Butler.    

:devil01:  :laugh_big:  :rofl:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek

BTW: in reference to another post: what is "AIM"?

?? se7en :ouro:  :santa:

:tongue:  What can I say, it had to come sometime!

And AIM is AOL instant messenger.

:tongue:  What can I say, it had to come sometime!

And AIM is AOL instant messenger.

ahhh,that must be like MSN instant messanger,no? WE have that one. denise talks to Erin-(somtimes ENDLESSLY!)-and at times scott,and somtimes-(if i'm harassed into it :tongue: )-i'll use it to speak with erin as well!    it's strange-(but then i'm a decidedly strange person anyway)-but i tend to feel somewhat selfconscious when instant messanging.         ...........and i'm not positive why,really.

...i'll try to be a FUNKY-MAN for you Laura and Erin,but damnit it's hard!-(i just bought the book: "HOW TO BE A FUNKY MAN IN 10-DAYS OR LESS!".........it's co-written by Donald Rumsfeld & Karl Rove!)                            

PEACE M'LADY,

ahhh,that must be like MSN instant messanger,no? WE have that one. denise talks to Erin-(somtimes ENDLESSLY!)-and at times scott,and somtimes-(if i'm harassed into it :tongue: )-i'll use it to speak with erin as well!    it's strange-(but then i'm a decidedly strange person anyway)-but i tend to feel somewhat selfconscious when instant messanging.         ...........and i'm not positive why,really.

...i'll try to be a FUNKY-MAN for you Laura and Erin,but damnit it's hard!-(i just bought the book: "HOW TO BE A FUNKY MAN IN 10-DAYS OR LESS!".........it's co-written by Donald Rumsfeld & Karl Rove!)                            

PEACE M'LADY,

You funky man, you! :p  :tongue:  :wink_big:

You better watch it...You're gonna have Lucy on our assess! :devil01:  :laugh_big:

~Raven Wolf :xmas_ouro: