DNA:  It's What's For Dinner

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

Guest LauraKrycek

Well, if you just want to post a link, you can put this link up:

< a href="https://www.krafty.org/flash/" >Insert Some Kind of Text Here!< /a >

Just take out the spaces between the < > thingies and the things in them.  Is that what you mean, just finding out how to do a link?  Or have I somehow become an idiot and misinterpreted your question?  It's happened... more and more.

Just take out the spaces between the < > thingies and the things in them.  Is that what you mean, just finding out how to do a link?  Or have I somehow become an idiot and misinterpreted your question?  It's happened... more and more.

.....i wish you luck on the vegatarian thing. i could not even imagine,for myself of course,the horrors of never enjoying a nice center-cut prime rib again!...or pork roast!.....ham!.......turkey! :crying_big:

......best of luck though! :wink_big:

PEACE

se7en :ouro:  :santa2:

Guest LauraKrycek
LOL, well, thanks for your well-wishes in the form of tempting meat listings!  I think there are a lot of things that I can eat that can satisfy any cravings I might have for that type of food... as far as just *wanting* meat, I'll just have to remind myself that it's the flesh of dead animals.  That's enough to shut me up.

https://www.krafty.org/flash/

This reminds me of things like Proloft...

LOL!  That was really funny, Laura!  And if you like the sort of Proloft-advertizing-esque feel of that, you will love this...

I posted this before, some time ago...  I entitled it, "Proloft - the one that stands alone against emotion"

Enjoy!

Proloft Promo: Experience the Joys of Medication

Serenity,

Scott

:thankx-big: Laura!  Yes, you answered the question.  I know how to post links, I just wanted to make sure that what I read in your first post was the correct URL.

~Raven Wolf :xmas_ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
All righty, then, cool.  I was just making sure, that it didn't seem like I was being a dork and that you didn't know how to make a link because I know you have that whole site and everything.  Wooo Laura's a dork!   :tongue:

Guest LauraKrycek

LOL!  That was really funny, Laura!  And if you like the sort of Proloft-advertizing-esque feel of that, you will love this...

I posted this before, some time ago...  I entitled it, "Proloft - the one that stands alone against emotion"

Enjoy!

Proloft Promo: Experience the Joys of Medication

Serenity,

Scott

LOL!  That was so funny!  I loved the part about asking your doctor again and again until he relented, and if he didn't, ask another doctor.  Embrace the joys of medication! :grin2: