Music video featuring Millennium scenes

Rate this topic

Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Hey, do any of you know anything about a music video that used a number of images from the opening credits to Millennium? I recall seeing the lady standing under the bridge and swinging her arms...the guy walking in the rain. I know there was more, but I can't recall exactly what.

When I saw this video I thought "Holy sh*t!". I was wondering if maybe Millennium took these pieces of film from the video. Alas, don't know the song title or the band's name...

Guest LauraKrycek
Yeah, I remember hearing about that awhile back.  I tried to find a copy of it online, but I couldn't anywhere.  Does anyone happen to know where I can find it?  There was supposed to be one on the MTV site, but I couldn't access it back then.

.."FRANK BLACK AND THE CATHOLICS" also used/borrowed images,not to mention themes. Frank Black is a great song writer but his music for me is hit and miss. his solo stuff i like better.

~se7en :ouro:  :santa2:

.."FRANK BLACK AND THE CATHOLICS" also used/borrowed images,not to mention themes. Frank Black is a great song writer but his music for me is hit and miss. his solo stuff i like better.

~se7en :ouro:  :santa2:

FRANK BLACK AND THE CATHOLICS?!   :thinking_big:

What does the Millennium group think of this?

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek

FRANK BLACK AND THE CATHOLICS?!   :thinking_big:

What does the Millennium group think of this?

LOL!

I like a lot of Frank Black's songs, but sometimes they just annoy me.  Strange how that works.

Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Thanks for the info...Bush, huh? I would be interested to see that video again too.

I've heard of the OTHER Frank Black, but not familiar with his work.

hhmm...I guess thats who The Bloodhound Gang were refering to in 'Firewater Burn'. And I was hoping they were Millennium fans...

Guest LauraKrycek
Thanks for the info...Bush, huh? I would be interested to see that video again too.

I've heard of the OTHER Frank Black, but not familiar with his work.

hhmm...I guess thats who The Bloodhound Gang were refering to in 'Firewater Burn'. And I was hoping they were Millennium fans...

Ther'es one Frank Black song on the Songs in the Key of X CD, "Man of Steel", which I love.  I go through periods every once in a while where I'll have to constantly listen to a song over and over again, and for a long time, it was that one.  As soon as I got home from school, I'd have to play it a good three or four times, and then off and on the rest of the day.  I was in my room, so others weren't openly subjected to it, but they probably got a little annoyed with it anyway.

I hadn't heard that Bloodhound Gang song -- probably because they disgust me -- but I'll look it up just for a lyric that mentions Frank Black.  And who knows, it *might* be the MM one -- after all, they mentioned XF in "The Bad Touch".

Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Theres some pretty cool songs on Key Of X, yup. And I thought the X-Files movie soundtrack is pretty good, although I didn't like it all when I first got it for some reason.

Interesting how Foo Fighters are on both albums, and frontman Dave Grohl actually appeared on the 'Pusher' episode. (In case someone doesn't know, he can be seen in the background when bad guy Modell enters the FBI hq)

Hey, LauraKrycek, I've been browsing your site. Nice work! Cool photos...and some mildly disturbing! hehe

I like the write-ups on the fantasy TV shows too.

I never got into Lone Gunmen. I watched the pilot and wasn't impressed. I would have watched more, but the show aired on a channel here in New Zealand that was hard to get in my area, and the show was switching days and timeslots. I would like to check them all out, and I hope they get rescreened on our cable sometime.

Harsh Realm has never made it down here at all!

Used to like Early Edition in the beginning, but then I think it faded away from our tvs sometime in the second season.

Hey, are you looking for any information on The Others? I have an interview in Fangoria with, I believe, James Wong and Glen Morgan somewhere about the show. If you need it, I could type onto the pc and send it to you. The photos are all in black and white, so they're probably not worth a scan.

Guest LauraKrycek

Thanks!  Mildly disturbing?!  I hope you're just thinking about the Stephen\banana picture...

That's a shame about HR never coming down there -- it's worth watching.  Early Edition was a great show; often cheesy, but it was a fun thing.  Plus, as I say with so many shows, I partially watched it for the hot guy (rrowr).

The Others was a great show.  I have a little info on it that's not up there, but I also haven't updated much else than my personal section of the site in quite a while.  I keep the personal section updated partly because my mom always wants to be able to send it to friends of hers for pictures of me.  If you want to send that to me, I'd be grateful, but I also don't want to make you type up all that stuff if it'd be a bother.