Are you being stalked by Lance Henriksen?

Rate this topic

Guest Jordan

Guest LauraKrycek
LOL, too funny!  I remember reading that ages ago, but I'd totally forgotten that it existed.  My favorite part is the "I am stalking you.  Lance Henriksen" note that says "Artist's Impression" under it.  Hey, I'd gladly welcome stalking by Lance -- that'd be pretty darn cool.

LOL.  I wouldn't be bothered being stalked by Lance Henrikson, but I would be if it was Harrison Ford was stalking me (I would be asking- "Dude, aren't you suppossed to be dating Callista Flockhartand gearing up for Indy 4?). It would be strange to be stalked by Asia Argento or Angelina Jolie.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Ugh, that just sparked one of the worst possible scenarios -- being stalked by Calista Flockhart.  I'd hide out and trap her and shove lots of fatty products down her gullet.

worst possible scenarios -- being stalked by Calista Flockhart.  I'd hide out and trap her and shove lots of fatty products down her gullet.

:yes_big: LOL - I cracked up when I read that.  She's painfully thin, I'd definitey join you in that venture!!  If you ever see her rumaging through your trash, PM me and I'll get the first flight over (not forgetting to pick some duty free chocolates on the way through customs)

Guest LauraKrycek

:yes_big: LOL - I cracked up when I read that.  She's painfully thin, I'd definitey join you in that venture!!  If you ever see her rumaging through your trash, PM me and I'll get the first flight over (not forgetting to pick some duty free chocolates on the way through customs)

LOL!  Well, if you get some duty-free chocolates, def. pick me up some of the liquor-filled ones.  Those things are awesome!  But don't eat them all on the plane, because with that altitude, you'll get a wicked buzz!

Ugh, that just sparked one of the worst possible scenarios -- being stalked by Calista Flockhart.  I'd hide out and trap her and shove lots of fatty products down her gullet.

I wonder why Harrison isn't feeding her?   :thinking_big:

I know Callista had a little more weight before she did Ally McBeal (I saw a movie she did before Ally and she looked human even though I didn't care for her character and why this guy was in love with her in that movie).

LOL, Laura!!!   :laugh_big:  :thumbsup_big:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
I wonder why Harrison isn't feeding her?   :thinking_big:

I know Callista had a little more weight before she did Ally McBeal (I saw a movie she did before Ally and she looked human even though I didn't care for her character and why this guy was in love with her in that movie).

I don't know, but for two people that make that much money, surely they can afford some food!  I mean, as it is, she can't eat a pea for dinner because people would notice the strange bulge in her front.

Ah well, if she dies from hunger, too bad; I never liked her anyway.