1013 - A 'reward' for reaching 1013 Posts.

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
I'd be carfeful if I were you Laura, I've heard about these dodgy internet romances.  The Old Man might not be all that he appears to be; he could be young, unbearded and handsome!

::gasp:: Surely not! Well... I'm already betrothed, I suppose I'd have to settle for such a horrendous thing. I was really hoping for that character with the white hair, cowboy hat, and weird eyes... ::sigh:: what a dreamboat.

:jumping:

Guest LauraKrycek
:thinking_big:Hmmm....  (Wonders about the possible future double wedding down by the river with The Old Man & Laura, & Prufrok & Raven Wolf) :kissing:  :kissing:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil01:  :devil01:

LOL! That would actually be pretty awesome. Don't know that I could go through the whole blood ceremony, though -- I might get some on my dress! Then I'd have to go :devil01: on the person who suggested it.

• Elders (Admins)
Gra, don't you mean reward when you reach 1014 posts?

I was at Old Man level at 1013, but I couldn't get a custom member title until post 1014.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Well its set to 1013 posts but I guess it must wait for the next one! I'll knock it back one! :bigsmile:

Aha, 'tis done. :tongue:

Edited by The Old Man

Guest LauraKrycek
I see Laura also has a crazy Member Title! Just don't get rid of the enigmatic signature! Its the coolest signature I've ever seen!

:tongue: No worries about that; I like my signature and don't plan on ever changing it, unless I decided to add another quote or something. But that's doubtful, because it's not like anyone'd be reading my huge clunky signature after every post, it'd just be getting in the way. :p

I thought of having a member title of "Supreme Ruler of the Supreme Ruler of the Universe", but that job and the job under it are too much trouble with assassination attempts, wars, civil wars, political back stabbing, and so on.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
I thought of having a member title of "Supreme Ruler of the Supreme Ruler of the Universe", but that job and the job under it are too much trouble with assassination attempts, wars, civil wars, political back stabbing, and so on.

Ha! Yes, you *would* have trouble with assassination. And I don't mean attempts.

Supreme rulers have no rulers but themselves. Therefore they are supreme in all of their power and glory.

However, we still have one position open: Supreme Ruler of the Kingdom of Cheese. Applications are still being accepted.