End Times

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt
For the MillenniuM fan interested in a Map of End Times.... here it is...

Nothing like a little light, happy reading before bedtime.

• 1 month later...
Guest cova kid

If you look at these words from Jesus through his messenger Jennifer, they may seem harsh.

But today’s culture there seems to be a lost sense of God; it is because there is a lost a sense of sin?

"The sin of the century is the loss of the sense of sin." Pope John Paul II

Sin, is not sin to ones self, but it effects the whole society, for we all are united within Christ's body; for we are all in communion

Sinfulness involves more than a purely personal act. Each time I sin, I interfere with God's presence and action within the believing community of which I am a part. I center myself in isolation from that community and turn away from God. (Disobedience was the first sin of man).

edited by MOD/ADMIN. se7en.

...I regret that i was forced to edit your post but it contained "potentially" defamatory and flamebating material. EX: you quoted Jesus talking about America when there was no America in Christ's time. some others i will not allude to here. You are welcome,and i encourage,your "own" personal writen views but the excessive use of weblinks to the site where you retieved this info is not suitable or appropriate.

...We recently had problems with a member who had views that were a polar opposite of yours,and the way they were expressed were very much insulting to some other members who do not share this member's beleifs. I cannot allow the opposite to now happen here and risk a blowout.

...obviously MM is very steeped in religious overtones and for it to be discussed is expected. I respectfully ask that in the future,should you wish to state your views ,or start a debate on moral values that you do so in the "DEBATE DEN" where some modicum of heated words,should they occur,is allowed.

...I do not make this decision lightly at all,as i am also a spiritual person,just not in the way you are,but again,after careful reviewing of the "entire" post i was compelled to act. So called extremist viewpoints are common on both sides of this issue. And while i am not saying you are an extremist,a lot of what you quoted was very much so in my view. I sometimes have to make a judgement calls that some may not agree with but we do the best we can. I highly value free speech but when you are dealing with a message board other concerns "must" be taken into account,which is why i encourage you,should you want to,to post your views or start a debate in the proper forum on this board.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR "HOPEFUL" UNDERSTANDING,

se7en-"SUPER ADMIN/MODERATOR"