End Times

Rate this topic

Guest A Stranger
Our society has moved away from living the commandments and taken up living in sin.

When did "our" society every follow these rules anymore than now?

Guest A Stranger
Well, that was all very thorough.  One must remember, though, that every culture has it's own views/beliefs, which must all be respected.  "No-one owns God or the truth"

Actually, I don't agree with that. Do you respect the views of Nazi Germany?

Actually, I don't agree with that. Do you respect the views of Nazi Germany?

I mean religious beliefs. Not tyranny!

No-one should think that they have the only direct line to God. Speaking of the Nazis, how can anyone say that the Jews are inherently WRONG, and that only Christians are Right?

Guest A Stranger

I mean religious beliefs. Not tyranny!

No-one should think that they have the only direct line to God. Speaking of the Nazis, how can anyone say that the Jews are inherently WRONG, and that only Christians are Right?

Well the Christians believe that Christ is the savior and the Jews do not. I could see how there might be a conflict.

.......for those who did not notice the post i felt compelled/obligated to edit a little earlier in this thread i would just like to point it out for those interested in reading it and my reasons for doing so.

...I ask,"please",if this is to turn into a debate to do so at the proper forums,which would be "the debate den" or "what's your osophy?". ...one thing i have learned in co-running this board is that when it comes to these topics,politics and religion, any given person is bound to piss off another given person with beliefs and/or thinking that is contrary to thier own. I know i piss off people in the 2-debate dens/forums but seeing as though that is what those forums are for-(debating i mean!)-i really don't care who does or does not agree with me with polital and spiritual issues.

...as always,say what's on your mind,while respecting others,if not thier views,but please try and do it,or move it, in the proper place should it turn into a debate about religion and/or politics. THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT THOSE 2-FORUMS ARE THERE FOR,TO EITHER START UP A DEBATE OR JUST TO SAY WHAT IS ON THIER MINDS AND/OR GETTING SOMETHING OF THIER CHEST.

...we go off topic here a lot,and i enjoy that,you can get some VERY interesting P.O.V's that way. ...but more often than that when it's politics and/or religion,i would just as soon have it taken,"if" things start getting intense/heated-(and i'm NOT even implying that it has gotten to this point here.......yet,but i sense it very well could,)-that it be taken to the debate forums where more latitude is given to intense exchanges.

...Again,i'm NOT saying ANYONE has done or said anything wrong,but after what recently happened here,which thankfully most here are not even aware of,and we intend on keeping it that way,i just want to try and avoid the same thing happenning again.

...people who know me here know i am VERY pro-free speech,but with a message board i am NOT pro-free speech "if",and it's happened relatively few times thankfully, it devolves into argueing and/or flamebating.

....JUST A SIMPLE MESSAGE,TRULY AIMED AT NO ONE IN PARTICULAR,FROM A RECENTLY SHELL-SHOCKED MODERATOR.lol! :angry::blush::;):

THANKS FOR LISTENNING-(err,READING),

se7en :ouro: