Intelligence

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

I don't know if this has been discussed here at all, but has anyone heard about the Canadian TV series, Intelligence

It stars Klea Scott in one of the shows lead roles. Her character is the head of the Vancouver Organized Crime Unit. It is going to be premiering on the Hallmark Channel here in the UK.

From what I can make out from IMDB, it looks like it piloted in 2005, and started as a series in 2006, and is still going.

Does anyone know about this one, or know anything more about it? Any word from our Canadian members?

• Elders (Admins)

This is great news for Klea Scot fans! The show starts in 2 days time, January 5th.

It also stars the brilliant Matt Frewer.

Here's a link for you...

https://www.hallmarkchannel.co.uk/programme.aspx?ID=228021

oh and one more:

https://www.hallmarkchannel.co.uk/programme.aspx?ID=228033

Cheers Scott, I'll post an update on the main site about this to let as many Millennium fans know as possible.

I found out on their site:

Where can I watch the Hallmark Channel?

The Hallmark Channel can be found on Sky, ntl:home & Telewest channel 190.

Why is Hallmark not on Freeview?

Unfortunately Hallmark Channel is tied to contracts with BSKYB, Telewest & NTL. This makes it impossible for us to broadcast on Freeview at anytime in the near future.

Can I view Hallmark in widescreen?

We currently do not have the facility to broadcast in Widescreen. However, if this changes we will advertise this on air and on the website.

I was amazed about that...

Updated: Link to the official site and also Klea Scott Desktop Background!

• Elders (Moderators)

This sounds really interesting, and it'll be good to see Klea in action again.

Problem: I thought I'd add the Hallmark channel to my favourites but it's listed on my Sky box here as on channel 153 and I don't have channel 190 available. It looks like the channel 153 is the correct one, though, that's the one that has House and Criminal Intent, etc., so I'll add that to my favourites. Now all I have to do is remember to browse through my favourites at around the right time Friday evening.

Thanks for all the info and links, Graham. And many thanks for the recognition in the MDUK update. Looks like it has the potential to be a bit dark and gritty!

This sounds really interesting, and it'll be good to see Klea in action again.

Here! Here! I will be great to see her in a full lead role again, rather than all the bit parts she's been getting in films and tv shows. I cannot wait!

No problem! I'm workiing tonight but its set to record! Now if I can get an hour to watch it over the weekend I'll be a happy Old Man!

I hope you set it for more than an hour, because it was a two hour pilot!

And what an amazing pilot it was!!! When I was thinking about watching this show, I thought it would be great to see Klea Scott in action again, etc, etc. And, I thought that the trailers looked good, and that it looked liked it might be a gritty show with some potential. But, you never can tell with these things until you actually see it. To be honest, I was half expecting it to be just an "okay" drama, boosted up for me by seeing Klea Scott on the screen again, etc.

However, I was most pleasantly surprised when my socks were blown off by just about every aspect of this show! I mean, everything was top notch - the acting, the story, the camera work, the production quality - everything! It was a fairly intricate and complex plot, with a lot of characters, but they really manage to pull it off in a very believeable and followable way. In fact, the way they present the various activities of the various characters and plot lines is part of the pleasure of watching this show.

And, yes, Klea Scott looks and acts amazingly. She has a very powerful look, with that lovely hint of vulnerability still. However, she know has a mature and somewhat toughened edge to her, which is great! I would be sooooooo fantastic to see her in the much hoped for MillenniuM movie as a mature, experienced agent.

I give Intelligence two thumbs up...

two severed thumbs!