What Was Your Fav. Lara Means Episode

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Never much cared for Lara Means as a character, or her relationship with Frank.

I for one am very glad she wasn't carried over into Season 3.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Never much cared for Lara Means as a character, or her relationship with Frank.

I for one am very glad she wasn't carried over into Season 3.

ACKKKKKK!!!! My eyes are burning from reading that. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
For me its Monster. I love how her character matches well with Frank. You know i wish her character was around in Season 3. Kristen Cloke is just sooo beautiful

Yes, I agree, one of the most beautiful actresses I can think of. I wish I could find that black and white photo that captures her beauty so stunningly. Hang on, let me check my picture folder...... found it. For me, this is a hard choice because she was so brilliant in so many episodes. For me, although I loved her debut in "Monster", I would have to go with "The Time Is Now" and her astonishing job acting in the scene with the Patty Smith music. I know, I know, I am making at least a few people here cringe if they are reading this, but it's just my personal opinion. After all, there are no right or wrong answers to a question like this one, just opinions. Another episode that is close behind it "Midnight of the Century". I love her in her awkward scenes, and she really does come across as a person who has been somewhat of a misfit because of her "gift" and isn't really quick to get close to people or feel completely comfortable in interpersonal situations. Like I said though, she was a great character and did a great job in all of her episodes. I also liked her dialogue with Frank in "Goodbye Charlie".

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
MIB...have to say that i felt her "demise" after S2 was a good thing...she just wasn't my cup of tea, as they say....

4th Horseman...

LOL, yes, don't take this the wrong way, but I find that your thoughts often parallel those of ZeusFaber. Not to say you are clones or anything, but just that you think with the same brain lobes. Like I said though, it's all opinion, and if she is not your cup of tea, slide your cup over to me and I'll have seconds. :tasty::oneeyedwinK

LOL, yes, don't take this the wrong way, but I find that your thoughts often parallel those of ZeusFaber. Not to say you are clones or anything, but just that you think with the same brain lobes. Like I said though, it's all opinion, and if she is not your cup of tea, slide your cup over to me and I'll have seconds. :tasty::oneeyedwinK
I was afraid someone would find our secret and reveal it..LOL...i think we can both think for ourselves, but it is rather eerie that we do parallel each other quite a bit...we have disagreed quite a bit in the past, and for a more recent encounter, see the Night Stalker thread...Lara's character seemed "forced" far more than either Frank's or Peter's....its as if she was the one looking in thru the outglass...

oh and by the way MIB, the two of us have agreed on many, many issues as well....so there...LOL...

4th Faber, sorry, Zeus Horseman...sorry...4th Zeus....sorry..

4th Horseman...(whew!!!)

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I was afraid someone would find our secret and reveal it..LOL...i think we can both think for ourselves, but it is rather eerie that we do parallel each other quite a bit...we have disagreed quite a bit in the past, and for a more recent encounter, see the Night Stalker thread...Lara's character seemed "forced" far more than either Frank's or Peter's....its as if she was the one looking in thru the outglass...

oh and by the way MIB, the two of us have agreed on many, many issues as well....so there...LOL...

4th Faber, sorry, Zeus Horseman...sorry...4th Zeus....sorry..

4th Horseman...(whew!!!)

LOL, yes there are some exceptions. I have agreed with both yourself and Zeus Faber on several occasions. It is fun, however, to debate the many issues that we disagree on. After all, how much fun would the Lara Means and Morgan and Wong conversations be if not for the strong opinions from you and Zeus and the staunch opposition you get from myself and others. I'm sure it makes for some fun reading for those in the middle on these issues as well.

I find that funny, i find that i generally agree with my pal Bliss 100% of the time. When it comes to 4thHorseman sometimes we will dissagree but on the other hand we are also kindred spirits. I guess to some this up: According to Kramer(Seinfeld) i am torn between two man-loves :rofl:

Guest SouthernCelt

I have to agree with MIB on this one. "The Time is Now" is my favorite followed closely by "Monster." With that said, my favorite Kristen Cloke role though was in X-Files' "The Field Where I Died."

Even if she hadn't done a pretty good job as Lara, she was very watchable -- I think the most precise term might be "babe-a-licious."