Your Death of Choice

Rate this topic

Guest Legion

Guest Legion

Suppose you lived in a MillenniuM episode... and you were targeted for death... how would you like to go? That hasn't to be a specific death featured in the show, just a thing in the mood... so... get arty :smokin:

:ouro:

Suppose you lived in a MillenniuM episode... and you were targeted for death... how would you like to go? That hasn't to be a specific death featured in the show, just a thing in the mood... so... get arty :smokin:

:ouro:

First of all, I gotta say.... :cool-big: thread idea!

Now, some may think I have a sick, wicked imagination, or something, but here you go.............

I'd want to be abducted by a Vampire cult, that wants to turn the world to darkness. The cult is choosing certain "targets" to add to it's group, and, of course, since Vampires don't exist, when they try, people die! Of course, this is what makes it a fun way to go. Before they try to make you a vampire, they get you realy drunk, with blood mixed with wine, then there's this erotic scene, just before they slice your neck open to complete the blood exchange, and you die! :devil::devil01: (sorry, that was the only thing I could come up with, right off the top of my head)

gothicwoman.jpg

Guest Legion

Oh wow, most creative. Must say I haven't thought of a death scene for myself. But yours is ver MillenniuM-ish :smokin::ouro:

Guest Wellington

Hi

In fact I think MM depicted almost every kind of death I wish not to "live" through! Victim of a cult, of a microwave oven, of a hook in the back of the head, under the teeth of hounds, burned alive, swallowed by a giant snake, hallucinated through the window, hallucinated against a full speed truck, Marburg virused, etc... Is that too much to ask, dying from ageing, quietly, while sleeping? Well if I had to choose, a nice little bullet shot by some marksman would do, for a violent death. Unless I bleed to death, that is... :;):

Regards

PS: Erin, could it be that you have the phone number of this lovely red head, by accident? If that is an aceptable choice for dying, I could give it a thought. Or two. :blush:

ok you asked for it.....this is not for the faint of heart :makingeyes:

I personaly would like to go by having some serious mad pasionate sex :WhipMeLucy: with Frank :praying: Then after have a heartattack with a nice BIG :yes_big: on my face.

Now I know my husband se7en will have a coment about this I am sure :arguing:

but I don't care :p :grin2: