Your Death of Choice

Rate this topic

Guest Legion

Guest icubud

An interesting way to die?

- being impaled over a 6 inch wide iron spear in which the shaft of the spear is covered in a salt and gelatin composition

- being tied down and having a one inch portion of your body cut off every hour which would be treated so the would cauterize insuring that you would die from bleeding out. And you be offered any necessary medical treatment to insure as best as possible that you would not die for several days or be unconscious.

- being trapped in a deep pit filled with scorpions, black widows, and ****roaches

- being placed in a prison w/o windows and light having your eyeballs removed from your head which would be then added with other assorted pieces of human remains - pureed - and then you are fed the puree drink as your sole source of sustenance

:gaba:

Creative... wait, is creative the right word here?

:ouro:

"Creative" isn't the word I would've chosen either..... :eyes::puke:

You gotta worry about a mind that can come up with stuff like that! :rofl::devil::devil01::rofl:

Oh, BTW...good job on the scorpions black widows....but ****roaches aren't gonna kill ya...unless you're on an episode of The X Files! :tongue::rofl::alien:

Guest icubud

****roaches:

No they won't kill you but what a horrible thought and feeling of being stung and bitten by the others and ****roaches crawling up your legs and so on........ :smokin:

Guest icubud
Man, I thought I was twisted... you need help!

:grin2: Thanks I appreciate the compliment.

I can easily get far grosser and more disturbing if need be. :smokin:

Legion Posted on Mar 11 2004, 01:58 PM

Well I'm sticking to my H-bomb-in-backpack. No pain and people will remember you.

...Not with a whimper, but a BANG! :devil01::devil: :Gehenna_demon:

icubud Posted on Mar 11 2004, 02:19 PM

QUOTE (The Old Man @ Mar 11 2004, 11:52 AM)

Man, I thought I was twisted... you need help! 

Thanks I appreciate the compliment.

I can easily get far grosser and more disturbing if need be.

:eyes::eyes::puke:

Guest Legion

By the way, I'm pretty curious to read Icubud getting more disturbing.

It's like an enthomologist's work you know, just with disturbing things instead of butterflies.

:gaba::ouro:

Guest 19:19

its amazing how this board can come up with 5 pages on how they would like to die in an episode.

for me just show me in the face, quick and painless.

or you could have a incredibly fat person lay on me while i get my head chopped off(from comic book). Garth Ennis, author, just kicks ass!!!

19:19