Morgan & Wong's Millennium

Rate this topic

Guest Gary

I remember reading a TV Guide review for the Pilot saying something like MM would be better if Frank has a few aliens to hang around... :angryred:

:alien:Grrrrrr.... :alien:

(but I still like "Broken World"...though it was sad...it she light on a real life tragedy, and I learned about what's actualy been happening to horses, all in the name of science)

I thought Millennium just rocked from the first episode when I saw the premiere of the show on FOX. However, Force Majuere was the best episode of Season One and I loved season Two (Owls, Roosters, Midnight of the Century, Hand of St. Sebastian, Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense, Curse of Frank Black which grew on me), and I did like season 3 too even though some early eps of S3 were a little weak compared to some other Millennium episodes.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest se7en

CHRISNU:

no no no! LOL! it was not aimed at you. beleive me i would have had no problem saying so if it was.........not that i'm opinionated or anything! ...seeing the usual "serial killer of the weeeeeeek" and the "SKOTW" just made me think about the whole chain reaction of that first happening and how a lot of the people who would use that phrase have never really given it a chance or invest the time to really try and get it.-(they often seem to let others influence thier own opinion,which i suppose most do but when you have MORGAN&DONG saying it about the show they work on,and thereby virtually dismissing everyone's creative acheivements during that season it's.....MADDENING!LOL!) ....in fact i really had in mind,in saying that,a lot of our past customers who would correspond with me a bit. ....now,i grant you that some still were not swayed after really giving it a shot and continued with the whole SKOTW bubkus but,thankfully,not nearly as many as before. -(this is why i said i was NOT aiming my comments/frustration at anyone above!......REALLY!)-

.....I'M CERTAINLY NOT SUGGESTING THAT EVERY EP IN THE FIRST SEASON IS PURE BRILLIANCE, i seem to be one of the few who find Gehenna somewhat boring,broken world is misplaced though not bad,etc.,etc. But once that phrase was written in,i think TV-Guide,about 6-eps in,it seemed that it spread like wild-fire with x-philes who were upset that "thier" show got moved to Sunday,WAAAAA :cry: -wa-wa-WAAAA :cry: LOL,and it just snowballed from there. ??

PEAC-ES,

se7en :ouro: