Hey there

Guest Belch

Hi Everyone,

My name is Joe and I'm a new member. I'm originally from New York City and now reside in Atlanta, Georgia.

(It's a long story, but not nearly as interesting as that of Frank Black's.)

I got all three seasons of MillenniuM for Christmas and tonight, I'll finish the last episode of the series.

For now, all I'll say is that I really loved this show, for good reason.

So, "Hello" to everyone. And I'll be posting again.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi Everyone,

My name is Joe and I'm a new member. I'm originally from New York City and now reside in Atlanta, Georgia.

I got all three seasons of MillenniuM for Christmas and tonight, I'll finish the last episode of the series.

Hey Belch,

You have a similar name to our very own Beerbelch... I know that bittersweet feeling of finishing the last episode of the last season. On one hand, it was the best show I ever watched, but on the other hand, I had the realization that there were no new episodes to come. :down: I have, however, enjoyed reviewing the entire series several times, and there is an episode that is perfect for just about every mood. I don't know how many times I have been saved by my DVDs when there is nothing else on to watch.

Hi Everyone,

hmmmmm, another Joe

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
hmmmmm, another Joe

Yeah, just what we needed. :oneeyedwinK Hey, don't look now, but you are on the brink of 2000 posts Joe. Wouldn't that be funny if the end of the world had nothing to do with the year 2000, but was instead triggered by Joe's 2000th post. For that matter, wouldn't it be funny if Joe is the Antichrist? :devil::oneeyedwinK

Yeah, just what we needed. :oneeyedwinK Hey, don't look now, but you are on the brink of 2000 posts Joe. Wouldn't that be funny if the end of the world had nothing to do with the year 2000, but was instead triggered by Joe's 2000th post. For that matter, wouldn't it be funny if Joe is the Antichrist? :devil::oneeyedwinK

I guess i better stop posting

Guest Belch

I'm the Antichrist?!?!?!

Cool!!!

Well, my three seasons of MillenniuM are complete.

Now, I can go back and savor some of my favorite episodes and check out the "Virtual" seasons that are on here.

As for the series itself:

I see 3 arcs here.

1. The Serial Killer Arc. (Season One)

2. The Angels and Demons Arc. (Season Two)

3. The "The MillenniuM Group is the Enemy" Arc. (Seasons Two and Three)

None of the arcs are seasonally airtight and elements of all three are in each season, but I figured I'd make life easy for myself. Being the Antichrist is hard work after all.

I was a newspaper reporter in Europe during the '70's and 80's, so Season One hooked me. Yes, I've met some twisted individuals in my time.

I have enough Theology college credits to be a Roman Catholic priest, so Season Two hooked me. Yes, I had a copy of the Bible by my computer while I watched the series.

I expected to be disappointed with the final arc, but it was handled so well that I had to admire it. It was, after all, a logical extension. And short of having a full blown Armageddon, the only way it could have gone. Plus, it left things open for the future. (HINT, Mr. Carter. HINT!!! :pokey: Sigh. No one listens to the Antichrist these days.

Anyway, thems my thoughts.

Seeya in da funny papers

1998 posts to go.

Joe

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I guess i better stop posting

Actually, I see that you put all of our lives in jeopardy by continuing to post and reaching 2000. Luckily, we have averted an apocalypse, and yet another milestone of 2000 has come and gone without consequence. More importantly, I guess this proves that Joe is NOT the antichrist, something I have been suspicious about for quite some time. :oneeyedwinK Anyway's, I have 400 and some odd posts to go to reach 2000, so we will then find out if I'm the antichrist. That would really ruin my day finding out I'm the antichrist.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I'm the Antichrist?!?!?!

Cool!!!

Well, my three seasons of MillenniuM are complete.

Now, I can go back and savor some of my favorite episodes and check out the "Virtual" seasons that are on here.

As for the series itself:

I see 3 arcs here.

1. The Serial Killer Arc. (Season One)

2. The Angels and Demons Arc. (Season Two)

3. The "The MillenniuM Group is the Enemy" Arc. (Seasons Two and Three)

None of the arcs are seasonally airtight and elements of all three are in each season, but I figured I'd make life easy for myself. Being the Antichrist is hard work after all.

I was a newspaper reporter in Europe during the '70's and 80's, so Season One hooked me. Yes, I've met some twisted individuals in my time.

I have enough Theology college credits to be a Roman Catholic priest, so Season Two hooked me. Yes, I had a copy of the Bible by my computer while I watched the series.

I expected to be disappointed with the final arc, but it was handled so well that I had to admire it. It was, after all, a logical extension. And short of having a full blown Armageddon, the only way it could have gone. Plus, it left things open for the future. (HINT, Mr. Carter. HINT!!! :pokey: Sigh. No one listens to the Antichrist these days.

Anyway, thems my thoughts.

Seeya in da funny papers

1998 posts to go.

Joe

Oops, sorry about that, I actually meant that the other Joe, JoeM might be the antichrist. I would never lay such a burden at the feet a new poster like yourself. :oneeyedwinK Interesting to hear that you have studied Theology. I can see where this would increase your interest in the show, especially in season 2. As I have mentioned many times before with others, I am envious of you, having been through the series once and now being able to revisit your favorite episodes, and have them still feel nice and fresh. For me, I have seen each of my favorites so many times that they have lost that freshness, but due to a recent break of several months, I am starting to have cravings for certain episodes again, and I'll probably feel like watching frequently this summer. There are actually a few episodes, especially late in season 3 that I have still only viewed 3 or 4 times, including the first airing, so those would probably feel fairly fresh, especially given the fact that my memory isn't what it once was.