Hey there

Hi to all! I'm a new member on TIWWA. Glad to be part of the community about the best show on TV ever. I'm living in Spain now, and it's very difficult to find news about Millennium here. By luck I found you finally.... :clapping:

This is who we are

:ouro:

Guest SouthernCelt
Welcome Angel!!!!!

like Hippyroo said theres alot here regarding the MillenniuM series. It will take some time to get through all this info

Welcome. Amen to the statement quoted. I've been here for years and still haven't found time to read through everything posted. Between the episode transcript and the exchanges about how to interpret certain things, you'll find most everything about Millennium at least mentioned on here.

Enjoy!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi to all! I'm a new member on TIWWA. Glad to be part of the community about the best show on TV ever. I'm living in Spain now, and it's very difficult to find news about Millennium here. By luck I found you finally.... :clapping:

This is who we are

:ouro:

Welcome, being a fan of the show, you have indeed struck gold finding this web page!! It has really enhanced my enjoyment of the series. Looking at your favorite episodes, it's nice to see a fellow viewer that is such a big fan of "The Hand of St. Sebastian", "Owls", and "Roosters". I'm sure you will find that there are mixed opinions of those episodes here, but I, for one, loved them. I also loved all the other ones on your list as well. I'm sure you will find many hours of enjoyment here. There is a wealth of both information and discussion about the show. By the way, I agree, best show ever!

Welcome, being a fan of the show, you have indeed struck gold finding this web page!! It has really enhanced my enjoyment of the series. Looking at your favorite episodes, it's nice to see a fellow viewer that is such a big fan of "The Hand of St. Sebastian", "Owls", and "Roosters". I'm sure you will find that there are mixed opinions of those episodes here, but I, for one, loved them. I also loved all the other ones on your list as well. I'm sure you will find many hours of enjoyment here. There is a wealth of both information and discussion about the show. By the way, I agree, best show ever!

The real truth to MillenniumIsBliss statement, is that Joe M(Drifter) is the one that has brought enjoyment and a better understanding of the series. Without Drifter, Bliss will be lost in this forum

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
The real truth to MillenniumIsBliss statement, is that Joe M(Drifter) is the one that has brought enjoyment and a better understanding of the series. Without Drifter, Bliss will be lost in this forum

This statement is actually inversely proportional.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

PS, it's always nice for new members to have a face to go along with the names, so I have copied a picture of JoeM below.