Hey there

Guest Moriarty
believe me, he peeks in but never checks in. He is watching us

Why whould he do that? Lot more fun in posting I would say.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
believe me, he peeks in but never checks in. He is watching us

Oh, I see, kind of like big brother. Maybe he was made a Millennium group member and is now just monitoring us and sending Mabius to take care of anyone who gets out of line or insults the group.

Guest SouthernCelt
Oh, I see, kind of like big brother. Maybe he was made a Millennium group member and is now just monitoring us and sending Mabius to take care of anyone who gets out of line or insults the group.

Aha! The truth revealed...who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Yes, for all men are created evil!!

Guest Belch

But couldn't the spy just as easily be one who posts?

M'whahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Paranoia runs wild.

:devil:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
But couldn't the spy just as easily be one who posts?

M'whahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Paranoia runs wild.

:devil:

Yes, a spy would be someone on the fringes, who posts occasionally to avoid suspicion. He might even be a new poster. This person would be very clever and diabolical, and probably even subconsciously use one of the Yaponchik avatars.

Guest Belch

:rofl:

Or, perhaps, one who uses an avatar to indicate that he "KEEPS" secrets from the rest of us.

Not to mention the momentary "BLISS", Frank got in one episode from Lucy Butler!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:rofl:

Or, perhaps, one who uses an avatar to indicate that he "KEEPS" secrets from the rest of us.

Not to mention the momentary "BLISS", Frank got in one episode from Lucy Butler!

Yes, but if I acquired secrets from spying and then locked them up in The Keep, I would be of no value to any organization who employed me for the purpose of spying. :oneeyedwinK I can't argue on the Lucy Butler scene. I too would have been in bliss until the end when Lucy turns into the beast.

Guest Skin Dancer
Hi to all! I'm a new member on TIWWA. Glad to be part of the community about the best show on TV ever. I'm living in Spain now, and it's very difficult to find news about Millennium here. By luck I found you finally.... :clapping:

This is who we are

:ouro:

¡Hey Angel! Buenísmo conocer otro hispanohablante que disfruta de Millennium! Soy de Colombia, y ya tengo y me he visto las tres temporadas. Actualmente soy fan de Carnivale (aquí a Colombia solo llego hace un año), y ya estoy que me consigo la segunda temporada.

Saludos! :yes: