I Am New But, I Have Some Important Info

Rate this topic

Ok in my days of living and working in the industry in LA, there are some people i made friends with that are known as pitch men, this info came way a couple days ago. I remember visitng this site several times before until i heard the good news about the Millenium Series coming to DVD in July. What i was told was that about Chris Carter is getting ready to write the script on the new X-File movie, and he was having some problems getting the Millenium movie off the ground....the word is that his plan B was to revive the series on cable. So take it as its worth. I was also told he plans to pitch a Night Stalker movie too

• Elders (Admins)

Mr.mcbrayer,

Thanks for visiting and joining the Board. Although personally I think the information is a rumour and perhaps a case of chinese whispers, thank you for sharing it with us anyway.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

Guest Second Coming
i am new so i understand that i dont have much credibility.........but i will go ahead and report any millenium related info that comes my way

mr.mcbrayer,

please don't take any of this personally. Like someone else said we've been let down and dissapointed so many times we're just a skeptical bunch. If you hear anything else please share it. Even though we will take it with a grain of salt.

Is there anything else you can tell us?

Guest Second Coming
i nearly blew coco pops all over my monitor when i saw that "i want to beleive" signiture!!!!

hahaha thanks for the laugh. I just had to do it....Mulders silver disks he's been chasing just remind me of the ones i've been chasing. hahaha

I wish my skills were better. I just did that in MS paint though.

Edited by Second Coming

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

Crossroads!? :grin2: That revival didnt last too long though, did it? (thank god)

Seriously though, can you imagine how great MillenniuM on HBO would be? The writers wouldn't have to worry about censorship (standards and practices) or anything. They'd be free to write what they wanted (Frank to Lucy: "I hope you f***ing rot in f***ing hell, you f***ing whore!!!").

Anyone know a good way of cleaning drool off a keyboard? :blush:

Edited by Pencil Machine Operator

Guest ignes fatuisi
Frank to Lucy: "I hope you f***ing rot in f***ing hell, you f***ing whore!!!"

:rofl: but...

lucy to frank: "oh, stop complimenting me frank, you are so cute."

now i guess not even hbo can stand that!

:WhipMeLucy: