MM Art Mouse Pads Listed

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Bliss its really ok

we all know, you love to work out to Richard Simmons. Thats why you are so ripped

here hold my hand as i help you deal with this

here have a cigar on me

LOL, Joe, what is the name of this puppet movie. This is side splittingly funny. I'm going to want to watch it again and recommend it to people. Seriously, this is the funniest thing I have seen this year.

in this months issue of Playboy, Olympian Amanda Beard is in it

Is she hot or something? Don't tell a white lie cause I'll check a friend's to see if you're telling the truth.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Is she hot or something? Don't tell a white lie cause I'll check a friend's to see if you're telling the truth.

Some might consider her hot. I respect her solely for her dedication to the sport and classy behavior.

LOL, people are going to see this thread tomorrow and wonder what all the hubub is about these MM art mouse pads. Little will they know what they are in for. :devil:

:devil: Well, if you're gonna step in something, this aint so bad. @ least we're havin fun! :alien::oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

OK, I'm really going to bed now. On a side note, look at doll, a Millennium group Owl already. That has to be a new record! :Congrats:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:devil: Well, if you're gonna step in something, this aint so bad. @ least we're havin fun! :alien::oneeyedwinK

Yes, between the movie and this thread I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard or had this much fun.

Some might consider her hot. I respect her solely for her dedication to the sport and classy behavior.

:notworthy: Such a gentleman. I thought you were sleeping, :goodnight: which is what I'll be doing soon.

Chow

OK, I'm really going to bed now. On a side note, look at doll, a Millennium group Owl already. That has to be a new record! :Congrats:

Thank You, Thank You. I'd like to thank my agent, my (dead) dog, & Jebus - with whom anything is possible.

{I laughed a whole lot, too. :eyes: ps: I don't want to know what you & Joe do w/those Monica 'slathered' cigars from here on out.}

Ahhhh, OK, I see. I thought $27 sounded really cheap for something like that. Still, it must be a fun thing to own. It seems like it is always the same thing for me, and it is very frustrating. There are probably millions of people using Ebay, and yet there always seems to be just one who screws me up on bidding. I am always left thinking "dang, if not for that one person, I would have won that item or paid half as much for one that I did have the highest bid on. I actually take it a step further than you. I open up the bidding page with 1 minute and 30 seconds left, enter my price, sign on, count down in my head, and after I click to enter my bid, there are about 30 seconds or less left. Of course, I am almost always bidding on small dollar items. About 99% of the time it's a DVD or CD.
MIB/Doll...Old Man and I are "old timers" when it comes to MillenniuM items for sale on Ebay....If i told you how much i have paid for all of the memorabilia i have from the show, you would think i had lost my mind...my wife certainly does, but you cant put a price on whats important to oneself...

MIB....you have the concept down nearly perfect...However, 30 seconds on a hot item on Ebay might as well be an eternity...I will tell you that i have won several of my MillenniuM memorabilia items in the last 5-10 seconds...syncronize your pc clock with the ebay clock, put your bid in, (but not too soon), then hit bid with about 10 seconds left...hopefully there are not a lot of people bidding on the same item. Graham and i will tell you that in regards to MillenniuM items, there is usually one individual who has pushed bids up on both of us at different times, sometimes we win, sometimes we dont...i have lost last seconds bids on MillenniuM keychains and coffee mugs to this individual, but thats just the way the game is played...i have also "stolen" many items from this person as well, so it really all balances out in the end...although i REALLY wanted that coffee mug....if anyone is interested i will list what i have in regards to MillenniuM memorabilia...

4th Horseman....