MM Art Mouse Pads Listed

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

MIB/Doll...Old Man and I are "old timers" when it comes to MillenniuM items for sale on Ebay....If i told you how much i have paid for all of the memorabilia i have from the show, you would think i had lost my mind...my wife certainly does, but you cant put a price on whats important to oneself...

MIB....you have the concept down nearly perfect...However, 30 seconds on a hot item on Ebay might as well be an eternity...I will tell you that i have won several of my MillenniuM memorabilia items in the last 5-10 seconds...syncronize your pc clock with the ebay clock, put your bid in, (but not too soon), then hit bid with about 10 seconds left...hopefully there are not a lot of people bidding on the same item. Graham and i will tell you that in regards to MillenniuM items, there is usually one individual who has pushed bids up on both of us at different times, sometimes we win, sometimes we dont...i have lost last seconds bids on MillenniuM keychains and coffee mugs to this individual, but thats just the way the game is played...i have also "stolen" many items from this person as well, so it really all balances out in the end...although i REALLY wanted that coffee mug....if anyone is interested i will list what i have in regards to MillenniuM memorabilia...

4th Horseman....

For the tile, I was refreshing the page every 20 or so seconds for the last minute & a half. Syncing up the clocks is a good tip, thanks.

What was on the mug, just an image?

:kickin: Yes, give us a list, that w/d be cool.

For the tile, I was refreshing the page every 20 or so seconds for the last minute & a half. Syncing up the clocks is a good tip, thanks.

What was on the mug, just an image?

:kickin: Yes, give us a list, that w/d be cool.

Doll...click on this link, then click on the "odds and ends" orobouros...this will give you a good idea of just some of the items available, albeit extremely rare from MillenniuM....i have several of these in my collection...

https://www.millennium.zonehere.com/

i will post what i have a bit later...

4th Horseman

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Thank You, Thank You. I'd like to thank my agent, my (dead) dog, & Jebus - with whom anything is possible.

{I laughed a whole lot, too. :eyes: ps: I don't want to know what you & Joe do w/those Monica 'slathered' cigars from here on out.}

I can tell you now that we will smoke them, drink whiskey and tell lies out on the back porch. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
MIB/Doll...Old Man and I are "old timers" when it comes to MillenniuM items for sale on Ebay....If i told you how much i have paid for all of the memorabilia i have from the show, you would think i had lost my mind...my wife certainly does, but you cant put a price on whats important to oneself...

MIB....you have the concept down nearly perfect...However, 30 seconds on a hot item on Ebay might as well be an eternity...I will tell you that i have won several of my MillenniuM memorabilia items in the last 5-10 seconds...syncronize your pc clock with the ebay clock, put your bid in, (but not too soon), then hit bid with about 10 seconds left...hopefully there are not a lot of people bidding on the same item. Graham and i will tell you that in regards to MillenniuM items, there is usually one individual who has pushed bids up on both of us at different times, sometimes we win, sometimes we dont...i have lost last seconds bids on MillenniuM keychains and coffee mugs to this individual, but thats just the way the game is played...i have also "stolen" many items from this person as well, so it really all balances out in the end...although i REALLY wanted that coffee mug....if anyone is interested i will list what i have in regards to MillenniuM memorabilia...

4th Horseman....

Yes, sometimes I try to cut it a little closer than 30 seconds, especially if there are multiple bidders involved. Unfortunately, I have to factor in some of the crazy stuff that has happened in the past, such as my computer locking up when I hit the send button to place my bid. :ranting: I guess if somebody really has to have something, they will put a maximum bid on it that is so high that it ensures success. I have also won some and lost some, but I am generally hunting for a great bargain, so I probably lose a lot more than I win. There is nothing better than snatching something that somehow falls through the cracks though.

I can tell you now that we will smoke them, drink whiskey and tell lies out on the back porch. :oneeyedwinK

LOL LOL LOL LOL

"Oh, My Freaking Ears!!" - either Rod / Todd, Simpsons

i am leary on MM items on Ebay especially the mousepads. If these things look like they are being made by someone and then sold, i will not buy it. TO me they are stealing the rights. I remember one time i saw the MM companion book by NE Grange on Ebay. I wanted so badly but once it got over what $70 i backed away. It got drove up more than what it was worth but i am still looking for the 2 MM books

i am leary on MM items on Ebay especially the mousepads. If these things look like they are being made by someone and then sold, i will not buy it. TO me they are stealing the rights. I remember one time i saw the MM companion book by NE Grange on Ebay. I wanted so badly but once it got over what $70 i backed away. It got drove up more than what it was worth but i am still looking for the 2 MM books

I'm not aware of these books, being a newcomer to the memorabilia.

• Elders (Admins)
i am leary on MM items on Ebay especially the mousepads. If these things look like they are being made by someone and then sold, i will not buy it. TO me they are stealing the rights.

Well done Mark, my hats off to you. I feel the same way. I once bought a Millennium clock and it turned out to be some mass-produced cheap and nasty plastic clock with an inkjet picture slapped on the front of it. I paid over the odds for it as I recall, at a time when I was broke and boy was I disappointed.

The person who is selling the mouse mats referred to earlier in this topic is no different, she buys bulk promotional items, prints lots of really poor quality images and then inserts them into the plastic keyrings etc to sell them on Ebay. This person sent me a pile of these things once to sell on TIWWA and MDUK, but only a few of them looked any good but still appeared put together is seconds. The rest were plain awful, many were images stolen from MDUK and the Abyss which she is making money on. Caveat Emptor - Let the buyer beware. As Mark (4HM) says, good quality Millennium collectibles are worth paying for and don't come cheap.

I've thought about this for the last few days and I've come to the decision that the Millennium collectibles listed on TIWWA should be for genuine products only, to ensure fans are not disappointed or ripped off.

We have a similar policy on links to illegal copies and downloads of Millennium - totally prohibited to support the official release which means nobody is disappointed and it raises our credibility and thanks Fox's Peter Staddon and others such as Fox's staff and the chief whips of HMV that kept us updated with information and for having the faith in us that we would buy it.

• Elders (Admins)
I'm not aware of these books, being a newcomer to the memorabilia.

A new section on Collectibles with loads of screenhots will be added to our new website after launch.