Frank & Fitness

Rate this topic

Guest Forza

Guest Forza

In "The X-Files", we occasionally see Mulder (e.g., "Deep Throat) or Scully (e.g., "Talitha Cumi") running as a means of staying in the physical shape requisite of FBI field work. We also see Skinner box a bit to keep his edge ("SR-819").

As best as I can remember, however, we never see Frank running or lifting weights or whatever.

Because I can't imagine he leads an entirely sedentary life, what do you you think Frank does to stay in shape, besides spackling Catherine in the yellow house (or her parents' house) during Season 1?

Also, how about other characters? I can see Peter doing a bit of boxing or martial arts to maintain his edge, but can you picture Emma doing Pilates? Does Geibs do anything other than the 12-ounce curl?

I am assuming that one's choice of fitness activity tells us something about the person; consequently, what do YOU do to physically prepare for the Apocalypse?

Edited by Forza

Guest se7en

..i think his main form of exorcise is smoking! LOL seriously he ran his arse off in pilot/2000....um.....he ran in sacrament......big chase in P.P.T.D........um.......lots of exertion in luminary.........Hmmmmm....??.........oh,yeah,a chase in Skull and bones culminating in him-(or his double...i STILL think it's him though)-swinging over a fence and onto a car.......................err........well there ya go! :grin2: other than that though i'd still say smoking! :smokin:

~bye for now,

se7en :ouro:

Guest amnesic

watts twiddles his 'tash for excercise......you know its true!! and frank has an excercise repertoire of hitting the mouse button really hard and slamming bibles shut

Guest Forza
watts twiddles his 'tash for excercise......you know its true!! and frank has an excercise repertoire of hitting the mouse button really hard and slamming bibles shut

LOL; and Frank gets his slow rep workout in by SLOWLY pushing Selfosophy Onanographs off the table. Feel those triceps burn, Rocket!

Guest Jordan

And Frank furrows his brows a lot too, that must burn up a fair number of calories, not to mention continually buttoning up and unbuttoning his jacket. Emma just wears a corset and control-top tights/pantyhose.

Frank does many push ups in the basement of the yellow house while he waits for the computer to connect to certain web sites, then Frank does some stair stepping.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also frank gets some excercise from lucy Butler.

:WhipMeLucy::WhipMeLucy::WhipMeLucy:

Peter Watts must be a runner to keep up his figure (and all that walking to Millennium rituals by the river.

Lara Means maintains her figure by smoking.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Edited by voidprime

Guest Wellington

Hi

I think the Group gives Frank more than enough to sweat his (if there is any) overweight out. Nights without sleep also help digging lines on the face, burning some fat and carbs in the process.

Not to mention hot temperature sighs whenever he is leaving the crime scene and the high-energy drilling looks he gives to Watts in S2.

Beside of that, he drives a Cherokee, so he must often step down and push it when it is broken (must happen between episodes).

Regards

Guest se7en
Beside of that, he drives a Cherokee, so he must often step down and push it when it is broken (must happen between episodes).

Regards

......... :rofl::jumping::jumping::rofl:

se7en :ouro: