Great to see there is still interest in Millennium

Guest Darkshow

Guest Darkshow

Just browsing around and found this site. I am surprised that there are still fans. I worked on Millennium for all seasons and really enjoyed it. Lance was a great guy to work with. I have not worked with another as frienly as him. Crew was great and hours were ok too. Many night and friday ended at 5am. Production office crew was second to none. Show was awsome. I was wearing my crew jacket today funny enough. We also recieved watches with the Millennium Logo on the face. Mine is still in the box also with logo. I was always sorry to see it all end.

Here is a photo of a trailer explosion filmed under Second Narrows Bridge

post-3349-1194397186_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darkshow
Guest SouthernCelt
:hiya: Let me be the first to welcome a Miillennium crew member to TIWWA. With your knowledge from having been there, you should be able to shed a lot of light on some of the lingering questions, particularly ones about characters and the actors who portrayed them. Visit often; most of us Millennium fanatics visit every day unless we're totally away from an internet connection.

And let me be the second!

Many, many warm wishes and great to have you around. Methinks you are going to be the unofficial king of the board. So great to have someone around who worked on such a masterpiece, so much discussion has taken place with regards to the production of Millennium and it's warming to have someone around who really knows what they're talking about, me, I just ramble on.

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board! It's amazing to have someone who actually worked on the show come over to chat a bit with us.. and it's cool to see you still care enough about the show (and seem very proud of it too) to search this world wide wasteland for some fans.

Guest Darkshow

Thanks for the warm welcome. It has been a while and many memories are a fog. On that subject we used smoke in almost every shot. Very taxing on the crew.

Guest Darkshow

Supply production equipment for many shows ie: Smallville, Bionic Women, Reaper, Stargate. Sure is great to see all the interest in Millennium. Who would have thought. The show ended too soon for my likes.

Edited by Darkshow