Grieving

Guest AakaA

Just finished watching the whole 3 seasons on DVD. Feel like I've lost a friend. Maybe I'll find solace on this site.

Oh and by the way, I have a life... Husband, kids and a full time job. I guess I just have too much free time...

Have a great day!

Will be nice meeting with all of you!

AakaA

Guest SouthernCelt

Welcome, AakaA! :hiya:

If you're plagued with too much free time, rest assured that this board will put a dent into that time when you become addicted like a lot of us are here. If I don't visit at least once a day, I feel like I'm missing a close relative that's gone away for awhile.

Since you're new, I suggest you look back over the older threads that deal specifically with the show to get a feel for the type and depth of some of the discussions on here. They're good for discovering those little nuggets of trivia and nuances of videography and acting that may have been missed on first viewing of the series.

Just finished watching the whole 3 seasons on DVD. Feel like I've lost a friend. Maybe I'll find solace on this site.

Oh and by the way, I have a life... Husband, kids and a full time job. I guess I just have too much free time...

Have a great day!

Will be nice meeting with all of you!

AakaA

Welcome AskaA...is there some significance to the first and last letter being uppercase and the others lowercase?? just curious...glad to have you here...as Wayne (SouthernCelt) so eloquently puts it, a day with TIWWA is like a day without.....well....you fill in the blank!....i would also like to suggest visiting previous topics concerning issues that interest you so that you can get a feel of the intellect that permeates the board...this is truely a remarkable site...

one caveat however...be careful here, as this board will, if you allow, become a black hole whereby all your free time will mysteriously disappear. There are many of us here who have families, fulltime jobs, etc...so you are going to fit in nicely..

i've rambled on a bit, my gosh, where did the time go??

4th Horseman

"Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows..." as they say and whilst not strange we certainly enjoy meeting those who suffer the pangs of Millennium-cold-turkey.

So dip in here and dip in there, soak it up at your own pace and when you are comfortable enjoy the brilliance to be had in the Virtual Seasons.

There's truly no need to mourn its loss, Millennium lives on here and there's more of Frank's story for you to discover. Some of the finest minds on the board (ahem :doh: ) are currently striving to add yet another chapter to our book.

Anyhow, a fine and friendly welcome to you and my hope that we become firm Millennium bedfellows.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 3 weeks later...
Guest familydog

Hi Everyone,

I can certianly understand your emotions, the entire Millennium grasps your life, your inter self,

and makes you part of it, it rates on the Genius scale { but dont tell Chris I said that..} LOL

Im new here too..but ive known about the board for many years...just like you i think i need to

feel a connection with this to others who share its depth... Im about to start to watch all 3 seasons agian...it will take about 2 weeks...

well it took us 10 years to get the 2nd XFILES MOVIE...{JUNE 25 08 } IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW!

SO..IT WILL PROB BE 2010 BEFORE WE GET A MILL MOVIE... HEY FRANK..GET OFF YOUR LAZY OVERPAID SKINNY ASS AND GET TO WORK DUDE ! YOUR PUBLIC AWAITS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, i am a custom gold / silversmith, and i might be interested in making some

oroborus rings or braclets, pendants, earrings..ect...if a few people would be interested,

silver is still very affordable ... if say.. 3 people commit to a gold one... the price would be

very attractive ...{ i have to purchase gold from the foundry and can only get it in 1oz sizes..

that would do about 3 ..maby 4 rings..} or earrings..ect...

can also put like..green or red stones in the eyes... ect ...

and if you have any ideas for an item we can oroborus ..let me know...

that is..if anyones interested....

thanks... lets keep this place going... its all there is...

do you know how many people today never ever heard of Mill... but know the xfiles ...

about 12 out of 10 .... go figure...

well..that says alot... its who they are...

• 2 months later...
Guest kongstuffer

AakaA..................I too grieve........still

and felt the vacuum when it left ...

what drives TV is so dissappointing at times.

000201D8.gif